Chap 10: please hug me

I would cry a million tears and walk a million miles just to be with you.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read 'Selena Gomez ft Marshmello "wolves"

"Are you gonna tell me or you will stand here beating around the bush ?" I said in frustration.

This is the second time he has told me about hurting him but he don't feel like letting me know how I hurt him. I have no clue on how the hell I can avoid it when I have no hint of how I do it.

"I don't know why it hurt me whenever I ....." He trailed off.

Dammit! This guy is confusing me.

"Jamal Jones!" I shouted his name in anger.

"Don't. I mean don't shout my name. I will tell you while I'm ready. Okay." He begged. This was awsomely new to me and let me say it was cute. I mean him begging. I've never imagined him to be such. He must be really hurt or else why is he this confused ?

"Alright, but you have to promise me, " I softly said.

"I promise, " he said coming closer. He was really weak and I saw it in his eyes. "Please hug me, " he added with his shoulders slumped. He looked pretty cute in his weak state. I just felt like hugging him and assuring him that all will be well but that was easy said than done. I couldn't do it anyway. He was dangerously close now and his eyes said everything.

I hesistated bearing in mind the last time we did this I was the one who was hurt. I walked some steps back and stared at him contemplating whether to hug him or not.

"I don't want to be your back up plan, okay ," I declined.

"I know that's what you think. Please just hug me. It's the only favour you wanna do for me. " he insisted.

I just nodded as he closed the gap and engulfed me in a sweet comfortable hug. I felt my breath hitch and my pulse quicken. I couldn't help but feel the butterflies run in my stomach like crazy. Every part ached for him and I felt more safe than when with Kevin. I think this is what I deserve and I damn struggled to fight the urge I had of kissing him.

The mere touch of him, the smell of his cologne and the feel of his warm breath made me electrified.

I closed my eyes and erased all the feelings making me remember it was supposed to be just a hug.

He released me and suddenly my body was craving to have him back.

It was like he found a little heaven from the hug as he looked at me and smiled. Sort of a genuine smile. A tantalising one that made my whole body light up with warmth. I smiled back.

I wish he knew I felt more heaven myself. I had missed it this much.

"Thankyou, " he mumbled sitting and sighing.

I gasped and rolled my eyes wondering what the hell we just did. I hope I won't regret like before.

"Will you tell me why you slapped your fiancé ?" I asked calmed than before.

"I will tell you, let's take lunch together. "

I'm I dreaming ? His words felt like figment of my imaginations. I didn't want to trust him but I didn't want to look like an idiot either. "I mean if you will be comfortable with it, " he added still as I just stood there like a paranoid psycho.