Chap 15: Wanna be my date ?

There are many ways to say I love you but not many ways to express how much.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read ' me so bad' by tinashe ft Ign, French Montana

This is what we call forcing yourself in a place that hate you and pushes you away while you struggle by all means to fit in. I'm doing this for the sake of my mom , well my family.

I know I should resign and leave instead of coming here even after my boss ignored me yesterday and treated me like trush but that is hard for me to do. I mean more needs keep popping in my life everyday.

I started this job with the aim of helping mom pay bills and settle in another new apartment. Look at me now I have more things to do hence I need more cash. I have to pay for my classes and if I have to record a new sing still I will be required to have more cash.

This is the sole reason I'm standing in this damn escalator being pushed upwards to do my work and get the cash I'm in need of.

You may be wondering how I will react in front of my boss but trust me everything is planned. He will never dampen my mood nor make me feel unhappy or unworthy.

I sighed stepping from the escalator as I walked to my office. I heard hands block me and I was almost to fall but was held before I would. Whoever blocked me wrapped his hands around my face and I was unable to walk further.

I'm I becoming a kid at my age! Some games are done if you are in an amazing mood, not like now.

"You know what I'm waiting for."
He said as I just stood giving him time to entertain himself.

"I knew who you are from the beginning , Kevin." I said slightly raising my voice.

He unwrapped his hands and let me continue walking. I almost smiled but I rubbed my lips tightly to avoid showing that I'm faking this.

"You are no fun, Huddah." He said pissed at my lack of interest.

"Whatever, " I said unlocking my office.

"Huddah!"

"Kevin!"

"Did I do anything wrong ?" He asked seriousness in his tone. My plan was working really nice. I mentally patted my back in success.

"Nah, " I softly said sitting on my seat. I spun keeping my eyes locked to his and I saw his face angry and hurt. He walked away and I was left grinning to myself.

I started my second plan. That was a bit simple. I logged in my office laptop that I was given. I found the photo and deleted it as I changed the screen wallpaper.

Yeah! I'm done. I hope nothing will distract me and nothing will make me fall for this guy ever again. I want to worry about my life and not some fucking selfish boss.

I opened folders making sure that everything is in order. We have no meeting today and I was glad since I will have all the day to myself.

I heard somebody walking towards my office and I warned myself against looking at him but I failed terribly. I mean it was hard.

Immediately he looked at me I averted my gaze pretending that I was busy doing some shits on the laptop. Whom I'm I kidding? He saw it and smirked.

"So you came ?" He asked a smirk plasterd on his cute face which I consindred ugly today. Kill me.

"Hello to you boss, " I said a goofy smile stuck on my face. His face changed instantly and he gave me an angry look.