Chap 30: The truth

A minute without you feels like a waste of time.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read "Like you" by Tatiana Manois

"How was your time with my brother ?" My boss ask as he drove away from the studio.

"Awsome, " I said and I could see him frown. I was teasing though.

"So you two had an amazing time together, " he teased arching his eyebrows. I was enjoying pissing him.

"Yeah, in our music world. Not in romantic world like me and you, " I said winking and I saw his frown replaced with a smile.

"You sure know how to play with my feelings, " he giggled.

"I will try and stop, " I joked rolling my eyes.

"I didn't stay you stop, I definitely love it, " he gave me a glance and a cute smile before concentrating back on the road.

"Was kidding."I pressed my lips together slouching deeper in the seat.

"You like doing that a lot, " he said.

"Yeah, today feels like a whole month. I mean it's getting longer , " I complained taking my phone from my bag.

"It's one of my best days, " he said with a serious tone not looking at me.

"Same to me, " I mumbled feeling it.

We fell silent both of us in our own world. Surely this was an eventful day yet awsome. This handsome person seated here confessed his love for me and I did the same.

It's so sweet to have this amazing feeling towards each other. I felt like staying with him the whole day but somehow I can't cause we had to be cautious. The shit he did to me this morning was still making me have this satisfaction that I'm trying to rub away.

No matter how the obstacles seemed many it still felt right to know that we are fighting together. I don't know if we will manage but somehow I had a feeling that things will go well.

I was afraid because of many things, like his dad. How will he take it if he ever founds that his son is falling deep in love with his poor personal secretary ? Who will he blame ?

My mom knows my boss and I just don't know how she will take it either. She is an amazing lady and I know dealing with her will be quite easy than dealing with the rest.

What if Noti finds out that we are already together ? His brother Otile Brown ,his friend Khali and worst of all Kevin.

Ouch, I fidgeted on my seat without knowing.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah,just thinking about many things." I sigh.

"I know what you were thinking about, remember we are together. Let's enjoy this moments before we start worrying, okay ?" He sounds as if I was thinking loudly and somehow I felt embarassed.

"Aright, " I nodded as he took my hand and intertwined with his.

I remembered to do something before I forget. It was getting dark already and I had to call my mom. I dialed her number putting the phone near my hear.

"Hello mom."

"Hey my daughter, " she answered happily on the other line.