Chap 23: I won't run away

I get so emotional when you're not around.

           •••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read 'stay at home' by Usher ft Future.

I stretched my hands opening my eyes, this bed felt warmer than usual. Probably it wasn't my bed.  I heard a warm body snoring on my left side. Panicking I slightly uncovered whoever it was only to see Noti. Damn! I was in her bed.

She was only on her pants. Wtf! I looked at myself realizing that I  was in some PJs. What! If I remember correctly I had a blue short dress, what the hell happened ?

I breathed in and out severally hoping for the best. I don't remember anything that happened to me. Then how did I end with PJs ?

Everything flowed on my mind, how she sang at the party, her confessions. She was a freaking ......

I found my hand tapping her lightly trying to wake her. It was automatically doing it.

"Huddah, it's still early."

It was 10:00 a.m for fucks sake and my head was going a hundred miles per second.

"It's already middday, " I grumbled feeling impatience. She woke up and sat her ass on the bed covering her lower part with the duvet. I better ask her right away or I be a hesistant moron.

"Did you...I mean do anything ?" I ask trying to choose the right words but I was failing terribly.

Instead of answering she burst out laughing pissing me further.

"Are you crazy ? I always sleep this way. I don't like being on anything when asleep. I wore this lace just because you were here, I would be on my birthday suit if it were not for you, " she elaborated making me feel guilty. I fucking conclude things quickly.

"Oh,"that is what came out of my dumb mouth.

I avoided asking her how I ended up with these PJs , maybe I'm overreacting. Shit! I always do.

"You puked all over your dress and I had to dress you like a kid, " she replied as if reading my thoughts. Im really growing crazy these days.

"Oh, thank you, " I sounded like an idiot, technically I was one and I'm gonna embarrass myself for the millionth time.

"I hope you enjoyed your night here ?"

"It was more of a morning sleep but I enjoyed ," I replied trying to cover the embarrassed me.

"Let me go prepare breakfast for us, Fena left, " she said walking away.

I heard my phone vibrate making me remember that I still have one. I picked my phone and unlocked it. It was a message from....no I'm not gonna say.

Hey

For the umpteeinth time, I miss him, I don't know what to do to my heart to calm this thing in me. It's so overwhelming. I mean I'm shuddered without him.

Hi, I miss you

Dammit! I wrote that one by mistake, well cause that's what I felt. I damn miss him and him being there with his fiancé kills me. I don't know why I'm so willing to break their relationship but if given a chance I would do it in a heartbeat.

I'm fucking crazy today and I don't know how to deal with this. How to deal with his absence is far beyond my thinking.

I miss you ,so much. What are you doing ?