Chap 6: you like my kiss ?

Love me or hate me ,I like it both. Because if you love me I will always be in your heart. And if you hate me I will always be in your mind.

                            ••°••°••

"Oh my daughter , you are back ? I was worried you know, " my mom clamored as I entered through our door.

Seems like a week without spending time together ,I'm used to seeing her in the morning when she is leaving for her work.
And here today she came early as I was stuck with my boss. I inwardly felt guilty.

I walked to her giving her an 'I miss you big mom' hug.

"Just work mom, my boss requested for me to do some work which was urgently required and I had no choice." Surely that what I was doing since four up to this late.

"Okay, dinner will be ready soon." She said as I left her going up my room.

I opened my door to see my sister watching on my bed.

"You know I missed you, " she practically yelled hugging me from the bed as I slightly bent to reach her.

"I missed you much sis, " I mumbled removing my shoes and literally throwing them away. I was not only physically tired but mentally tired as well.

"You were late today ," she said confirming.

"I had to do some work which my boss wanted to use, "I repeated myself again.

"Oh , I get it, " she mouthed as she went on watching.

I headed to shower as my whole body was aching. I don't want my mom and sister to know that I'm having a hard time at my workplace. I just sounded as if everything was okay.

I remembered Kevin. I even didn't call him back and I know he guessed that something was not okay. I just took a bus to my place and I didn't want to bother anybody.

As for my boss, he just waited until I finished doing the whole work making sure I didn't leave early. I knew it was sort of punishment but I just shrugged it off and did my work.

I finished taking shower as I settled on my PJs and plopped on my bed next to my sister.

"Wanna watch movie ?" She asked tilting the laptop to my side.

"Which one ? "

"Empire, " she said giggling and I knew why.

"You should stop having a crush on celebrities girl, " I blurt laughing so hard making my stress roll away. I mean she will watch this series a thousand time and she has never gotten bored of it. Just because of him.

And is that not what I'm doing also ? I shrugged the thought away though.

"I'm not having a crush on all the celebrities , only Hakeem." She rumbled furrowing her eyes.

"Not only a crush but you're obsessed sis, " I insisted receiving a hit on my arm. I was pissing her.

"You want to watch or get into my nerves ?" She muttered.