Chap 33: Wanna make you cum

All I can say is that I'm nothing without you.

                     ••°••°••°••
Play this song as you read " me so bad" by Tinashe ft Montana.

I uncurled my sleepy muscles throwing my duvet away. It's on Saturday, no work. I moved from the bed to check if any homosapien was around.

My mom was walking from her room ready to go.

"Mom, you're already leaving ?"

"Yes daughter I wanted you to have a peaceful time since it's weekend. "

"Oh, " I just mumbled pressing my lips together.

"How is he ?" Damn! I didn't expect such a question and I found myself forcing my blank mind to think quickly.

"He is good, " I was blushing and honestly I just didn't know why. Remember we are talking about Jamal , a guy who is engaged and will be marrying soon. Fuck me!
And we are going somewhere today!

"Are you sure it's not your boss Huddah ?" She asked on a serious tone and I had to do everything to avoid embarrassing myself.

"It's not him mom, " I lied.

"Jamal Jones is good but take care my daughter."

"Why mom, anything to worry about ? " I found my mouth asking even though I should be quiet. She looked at me walking closer and my heart was sinking at each step she took. That's how I always knew that whatever she wanted to say had some seriousness.

"Not him but his family, I'm just warning you, " she said walking away as I was left standing like a confused lunatic.

"Good day, I will go do some shopping while you are away."
I managed to say as she opened the door.

"See you,  " she left.

My mind was taking me back to her words and I knew what she meant. Maybe she knows my boss family very well and that bug the living daylights out of me. She knows that Noti is messed up, Mr Brown a drug addict and what about Jamal ? This is huge to take and handle , like honestly what do I fucking start to do. Hate all of them ? Quit my job ?

I went back to my room and took my phone dialing her number. I didn't want my mind to keep imagining things I can't do myself.

"Hello babygirl, "

"Hey, lost in work girl."

"You won't be free the whole of weekend ? " I wanted us to hang out with Tanya, it's has been quite long.

"Next weekend maybe, " she suggested making me roll my eyes.

"See you then, we will talk more. " I hung up and I felt slightly bored. I wanted her to take me to do shopping and I'm lazy to do it myself. The only other friend I had was Noti and obviously I can never tell her to take me to the mall. She will insist to pay and maybe spend all her money on me.

I had two people to spend my weekend with, my boss and Kevin. I just damn love Jamal and I know if we end things then I will never be normal anymore. I'm getting addicted to him everyday ,loving his flaws and helping him in little things.

If my Mom knows it's him I know she will freak and probably hate me for falling in love with him. She won't understand , I mean no one will understand that love is something that can lead you in many risky paths yet you keep on pushing. Many things will be blocking us but we have to handle them all.