Chap 3: Do it for your sake

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities
             (Love quote)

                 •••••

I collapsed on my bed and screamed on my pillow in annoyance. I sigh softly and snuggle in my bed. I was all happy and good before that monster came and ruined my day and here I am sprawled in bed feeling crazy.

I'm not mad because of anything else ,just her hate and attitude made my mood worse. I can tolerate the ass attitude of my boss but not insult from his girlfriend.

Their secret argument that I overheard are still disturbing me. I don't know why she said those words.

Why her ?

Her words had started to bug the shit out of me and part of me was terrified.

Was Jamal taking my side ? Like seriously do you mean Jamal Jones argued in my favour ?

I didn't want to believe her words but somehow I found myself smiling as a blush crept on my face. I'm not used to people taking my sides except my friend, my mom and my sister Avril.

But why did she say that 'two months and I will be gone ' ? Is Jamal that rude or what the hell did she mean ? Is that how other secretaries come and go ?

Will I go ?

If I chose to go , will it be cause of his girlfriend or the boss ?

I'm solving nothing and I'm getting tired of the thoughts. I struggle to slide the thoughts away since I don't want to get a headache because of them. But I can't help..they resurface.

I went to work there so that I can get money and help my mom. Period.

I decided to sleep just to get rid of all this bullshits but I was unable. My phone vibrated right next to me. I picked realizing it's a message.

Tanya: hey girl, how is everything.

Me: not good at all.

Tanya: are you okay gal ?

Tanya: should I come ?

She texted continuously and I knew she was worried. I didn't feel like involving her in this bull shit but I know she can't pretend I'm okay and leave me suffer alone.

She has been my friend since our college time and luckily she got a job before me, two weeks ago.

Tanya: you know what ? I'm on my way.

She sent another one.

Me: waiting for you.

I agreed sighing softly as my mind lead me slowly to unwanted places. When I almost fell over him,how his Cologne made me crazy, how my skin warmed up and how my body tensed up weakening. Oh, and his words the very first day.