Chap 41: Wanna taste you

Your love , your care and your support have made me a better person.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read 'Hi' by Otile Brown.

Checking myself on the mirror I was satisfied by the way I looked and I smiled to myself. I took my bag and left my room making sure I wasn't late yet. I locked the door and walked out knowing that my driver is waiting for me outside our gate.

Don't laugh at me. He is my borrowed driver after all. I saw him standing looking at me as I walked towards the car.

"Hey, " I greeted him and he opened the passenger door for me.

"I'm just a mere secretary I don't deserve that. I mean I can open it myself, " I said smiling cause honestly I can never make him my servant. That would be misusing him.

"Doesn't cost me anything. You deserve respect Miss Monroe, " he answered leaving me standing and went to the drivers side. I giggled having no more words to argue with but before I would step in the car another car pulled right next to me.

Kevin.

"Huddah, " he called through the window and I was confused. Which excuse will I give this time ?

"Kevin."

"I came for you," he said smiling. I just knew he already saw Jusper and what will follow next. Question after question and I have to get answers.

"Someone else came before you, " I said confidently to avoid acting like a coward moron. He smiled and stepped out of the car joining me. We will definetly be late if we stand here looking at each other.

"Jusper takes you to work ? Why ? I mean how is that possible ?" He asked pocketing his hands.

"We have a meeting with my boss, " I answered praying that he will believe my lies.

"Impossible Huddah, its seven in the morning, who goes to meetings such a time ?" He was slightly angry because he half shouted.

"What the hell with you Kevin, I have a meeting and he came for me. "

"Huddah,tell me what's happening. I've been working here for many years now and I've never heard such a thing, " he smirked and I had to compose myself in order to avoid messing things here.

"I think we are late already ,how about we finish this conversation later ?"

"Huddah, you're ignoring me on purpose. I mean you just hang up yesterday and that was so rude of you, " he was not only angry but mad at me. I've never seen him in this state. I walked closer and reached for his hand slowly trying to calm his worked up state.

"I'm not doing this intentionally Kevin, I will explain." Having said that I hopped in the car and instructed Jusper to drive away to avoid causing a scene.

"He always drive you to work ?"

"Yeah, sometimes, " I gulped feeling disturbed. I didn't know I will fall in such situation but seriously I should tell Kevin to stop his interest on me. How else will I manage to shut his feelings if I keep popping in his life whenever I'm frustrated by Jamal ?

"He likes you ?"

"Jusper!" I don't want to discuss about that and I was uncomfortable with everything.

"I obviously know you love someone else and you should tell him Huddah. It will help him stop his interest in you, " he said on a serious tone and I was wondering too if he really knew the person I love. I decided not to ask cause that will load more stress to me.