Chap 45: The end

The most hurting moments of life is when unexpected person comes in your life...shows you the way to smile and be happy...and..leave you without telling you the reason.

                 •••°•••°•••°•••°•••
Play this song as you read 'Don't say you love me' by FifthHarmony.

"That was awsome girl, " Noti was the first one to run and hug me. She slightly hugged her brother and turned her attention to me. "You two guys made me cry, " she added emotionally and I understood that kind of feeling.

"Thank you girl, " I said holding her hand and squeezing it. The cheers were still on and I was finding it hard to know the several guys who shook my hand and took photos with the two of us. Talk about getting nervous, I just can't believe this.

'Your song was sweet'

'You two are hot together'

'Your voices are the best'

I heard people say and damn my heart was melting further as Mr Brown stayed close to me and obviously the crazy birthday girl was still with us as we tried to maneuver through them.

So celebrities also celebrate other celebrities. Boring, weird sentence I made above. After cheering and trying our best to elbow them we made it at the back.

"My daughter!" My Mom was the one running and hugged me.

"That was amazing Huddah, you just made me proud,"she said and if I was not wrong I saw tears escape her eyelids. I hugged her back tightly.

"You made this possible mom, your constant support, " I said feeling tears of joy stream down my face as well.

"My sister, " Avril joined us in the big three hug. We stayed like that for some seconds before calling it a hug. Just then Tanya and Terry came and hugged me once again making me nervous. I'm gonna have thousands smell today of the different cologne applied by each.

"I've never been happy this much, "I said looking at my family and friends.

"I'm happy for you girl, " Tanya said holding my hand. I should not cry all my tears, at least not yet.

"Thank you all, " I said turning to see Mr Brown still standing close to me. I had almost forgotten all about him. I took his hand this time getting this courage that I had. I should tell him these few yet heavy words.

"Thank you much for your support in this, you kept showing me the importance of pushing on. You tought me how to do this and did it with me. You're a friend to keep, " I gushed and hugged him in this lovely tight hug. He really means much to me in this journey.

"Welcome Huddah, we will do more together, " he responded in between the hug.

Feeling emotional I excused myself and went to the restroom trying to calm my body. I can't imagine these sweet things are happening in my life. So I have all these good people who love me?

I looked myself on the mirror seeing the traces of tears on my face. I took a tissue and slightly erased all the tears I had. I did my breathing exercise for few more seconds to make sure I was normal once again.

I walked out feeling my legs aching because of these stilletos I was in. More hours to spend in this sweet place.

Jamal.