Chap 20: Party part 3

I love my eyes when you look into them. And I damn love my life when you are in it.

                ••°•••°••°•••

Play this song as you read 'Girls' by Bebe Rexh ft Rita Ora, Cardi B, Charlli XCX

I stared at him realizing he was getting angry the more I delayed. I don't know whether I should lie about this but he may find it soon.

"Your sister, " I responded feeling impatience, honestly I want to be out of here before we are caught and the world knows it tomorrow.

"Don't worry about Noti, I was against your friendship, she is not the best friend to have. " he said regretting.

"Why do you guys say so," my mouth was through with the words. Shit!

"Who else said the same ?" he ask. I really don't think twice even when it necessary like now.

"Forget about that, but Noti is just my friend. I don't think she will do anything to me." I remarked sighing continuously. Everything happening today is really confusing and suffocating.

"And how did you two meet? I mean when did you know Otile ?" He thought I didn't know he is his brother.

"It's a long story....."

"And you kissed him, " he said that to himself.  His smile fades away and I knew we will go back to shouting if I don't run away.

You always run away.

His words invades my mind making me to stop doing what my mind had just suggested.

He pressed his lips as two more seconds tickled without me replying.

"I had no choice, we had to do it, " lame answer.

"You know how pissed I got, " he ask making me almost laugh at his words. Is he kidding ?

"You don't know how I feel either when you fuck your fiancé on my face ?" My anger slipped and I was mad again. Images flush my mind in wild brush strokes but I try my best to slide the disturbing thoughts away.

"I don't fuck her. You force me do it."

"How do I ?"

Here we go again. We always shout and I'm tired of this back and forth thing. Not really.

"You make me jealous with your cheap boyfriend."

"He is better than you Jamal. A hundred times than you." My damn mouth. For crying out loud he isn't my boyfriend. I can never shout that one though.

His face frowns making me regret my words. I saw wave of pain gush back and forth in his eyes. He shut his eyes tightly  trying to cover the hurt.

Fuck here I messed everything again.

I walked closer to him and hugged him as I saw his eyes become blurry. Shit! Why are we like this ? Why did I say that ?

I hope he isn't crying because of me. I just fucking insulted him indirectly.

"I'm sorry, " I said still hugging him.

"You just don't know how hard it is to watch you everyday with him. "

"I know and I'm sorry to say what I just said."

I held him more and I was feeling shitty for the thousand time till we met. I just felt like kissing him and doing something more as a way of apologizing.