Chap 40: I trust you

I will pull you back even when you push me away.

                     •••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read 'Hello' by nyashski....

'And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby.'

'I don't wanna hide us aw....'

"Not yet there, " Mr Brown interrupted me making me laugh at myself again. "You have to put some force as if you're confessing it without caring, " he adds.

"Oh, I got you, " I said watching Khali give me thumbs up. He was seated watching us as we did the last part with my partner here. I was having some little problems in showing this seriousness that he wanted to see.

"Ready ?"

"Yeah."

'And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby.'

'I don't wanna hide us away.'

'Tell the world about the love we are making.'

'I'm living for that day someday'

"I knew she gonna make it perfect, " Khali exclaimed running and hugging me. Mr Brown just gave me a tight lipped smile that almost made me gaze at him for a moment. Honestly he is always cute and I just can't avoid admiring his handsome body. Everything in him is super admirable maybe because they looked alike with his brother. I realized that I had maintained my stare for long hence averting it back to Khali.

"I'm in love with your voice, " he said taking my hand and forcing me to look at me. His words had more meaning than just liking my voice and his eyes said it all.

"Really ?" I asked softly and shit I gave him something to misunderstand. I mean the way I asked the question showed as if I wanted him to love my voice. Okay I'm gonna respond roughly next time.

"Yeah, so sweet and perfect, " I averted my gaze looking at my polished nails. I don't want to give him mixed feelings hence I tried my best to avoid his eyes.

"Thank you."

"Are you blushing ?" He teased chuckling.

"Not really," I answered finding the courage to look at him. I wasn't nervous just trying to avoid bringing more problems to solve.

"We should record the audio tomorrow."

"I'm ready."

"Are you ready to be a celebrity once we release the song by next week ?" I felt nervous by this cause honestly I wasn't sure if this is what I want and if I'm ready. I know after launching this song on Friday we will have to shoot the video and release it on social medias. Ooh shit I'm gonna pee on my pants by then.

Dad, are you hearing this ? I hope I will make you proud.

"I'm almost ready, " I casted my nervousness and answered boldly. I know I have to.

"I want to invite you for lunch tomorrow so that we can come and record the song early," he had already reached for my hand and I was confused what to say. I don't want to agree to this but he seemed so interested.

"We have a meeting tomorrow lunchtime." We heard and we both turned to see Jamal standing looking at us. His face had a noncholant face and I know he got bored of his brother. His eyes were on our intertwined hands and for a moment I felt guilty. He really did good timing. He was avoiding my eyes but I couldn't control looking at him. I had already missed him by now.