Chap 18: party part 1

We always have a special connection that only the two of us knows of it existence.

                •••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read ' who you love' by John  mayer feat Katy Perry.

"I'm nervous, " I mumbled to my mom and sister. Honestly I was damn anxious about the whole thing but my nervousness was beyond my control. "What if I forget the lyrics, " I ask worriedly looking at my mom.

"I always trust you in everything and I know you won't embarrass yourself. "She encouraged me. I took in her words and halfdoubted them. The state I was at I'm likely to mess up everything.

"I wish you should show up mom, " I repeated the only thing I've been begging her to do since yesterday.

"I would be glad to come and see my daughter sing for the first time since she was eight years old but I can't , my boss failed to understand, " her excuse had been the same and this time I even didn't listen at her , technically I had memorised it.

"Okay mom, it would be different if Avril was not underage, " I looked at her and I knew she wanted so much to go but it would be risky taking her.

"I think we should ignore that part of me  not being eighteen,  " she whined drinking her juice.

"I will arrange and if there happens any other party then we will go, " I convinced her but still she was not happy.

"Okay, " she monotenely answered.

"Have you told Terry to come ?" Terry is her friend. They go to school together.

"Yeah she...." We heard a knock and I hurried to the door thinking it was Noti only to see Terry standing nervously looking at me.

"Welcome girl, " I said hugging her just as my phone vibrated in my bag. I excused myself and received the call. This unknown person has been calling me for the whole day and I'm tired ignoring the calls.

"Hello, " I greeted nervously. I don't know how to react talking to a person who may be a vampire for all I know.

"Hey , thank you for picking my call. Are you coming to the party, " his voice was raspy hence hard to know who he was. It was a masculine voice though.

"I'm coming but whom I'm I talking to ? " I ask politely to avoid being rude.

"I'm your collegue at the company, I will call you at the party for us to know each other, "he said quickly and I know I had another love issue to handle.

"Sure, " I replied hanging up.

It's has been barely two months but I've met more than a hundred new faces. Tiring I think.

Noti was waiting me at the gate and I hurried to bid my family goodbye before storming out to the gate.

It gonna be a long long night.

I opened the door and stepped in gazing at Noti who was glaring at me angrily.

"Will you say hi to me or look at me with those of your grumpy big eyes ?" I scoffed to lighten her mood.