Chap 19: Party Part 2

I know I'm not who you want, but it hurt cause it's only you I want.

                ••°••°••°••

Play this song as you read "could have been you" by 50 Cent ft R Kelly, Dr Dre

A second is over and I've not gotten the best answer to tell this guy, I know I'm not having those strong feelings for him but somehow I felt his breath corrupting me. As well I should not embarrass him when all people were waiting for our lips to connect.

"Yes.. " I didn't finish to say as his lips roamed over mine holding me in the most amazing way ever. I felt the guilt invade me and I didn't let it linger for long.

We disconnected our lips and he lead me down the stage as the crowd roared. I was guilty and I don't fucking know why.

We walked to the front seat but I was feeling uncomfortable. I stole a glance at my boss who was just staring at the space as his fiance was busy with a phone. I fucking want him right now to fill the hole that his brother has dug but only in my dreams I will ever have him.

"Let's seat together, " Brown interrupted my pervert thoughts. I wasn't sure why I didn't want to seat at the VIPs, I'm only a mere secretary and it would feel awkward seating here with them.

"Let me use the restroom, I will be back, " I excused myself and went away not knowing where the hell I was going. All my emotions are jumbled, swirling around me in cloudy confusion.

Why did I kiss him ? I hope it will  look like just something which is done after a love song. But why was I hurt and uncomfortable ? Did I just piss anyone ?

"Huddah, " I heard as I almost entered to the restroom. My hand was held and I was turned. Kevin. Hurt was evidence in his face, I'm used to his cute smiles but today was different.

"Are you okay ?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just miss you, your voice was admirable , " he softly said but I could see struggle in his eyes. "I didn't know you would like it, " he added touching the necklace.

Shit, the gift.

"I love it Kevin,I've been wanting to thank you for such a lovely thing you did." I said sincerely cause that is the least thing I would do to him.

"I'm glad you love it, " he smiled widely as I just closed the gap and gave him a tight hug. The ache in my heart was diminishing and I knew only one person who would finish it all but I fucking can't have him.

"I will see you, let me use this, " I said jokingly and I saw him smile more. The hurt on his face was gone.

Damn! I will never stop giving him mixed signals.

I entered and went direct to the mirror. I was just coming here to check my face. I touched my lips and I didn't feel how I always feel when my boss kisss me. Why I'm I even comparing the two ?

'I'm fucked up'

"You are more than fucked up girl, " Noti said coming closer. Did I think aloud ?

I didn't know how to respond cause obviously I knew she will be the first one to yell at me about it. As I expected hell will broke loose today.

I pressed my lips into a thin smile as I crossed my hands in my chest. As much as she feels bad for me kissing her brother I won't allow her to intimadate me more.