Chap 28: Confessions

I will always chose you, you're the best thing that happened in my life.

•••°•••°•••°•••
Play this song as you read 'the heart want what it want' by Selena Gomez

"You know ,I'm getting addicted to you, " my boss said as he held my hands his eyes locked with mine. His cologne smelled so sweetly and I was tempted to lean on his chest. He was quite tall than me and I enjoyed how I raised my eyes to have a look at him.

"Really ?"

"Oh, really!" He mimicked me and smiled making a blush creep on my face. "You love that word ," He adds.

"Maybe I do, you know we have stayed this for long and its risky, " I segued raising my head and looking at him once again. It's like everyday some cuteness is added to him, he is so handsome, hyptonic as always.

"I locked the door plus you're staring at me so I think you should have enough time to do it, " he like teasing thus I averted my gaze to his picture that hang on the wall. He seemed young by then. " You won't look at me anymore ?" He pouts forcing my eyes back at him.

"You tease me whenever I look at you, " I whined.

"I like to see you blush you know. But you can look at me now ,I won't tease, " he say chuckling.

Both of us looked at each other and the way he smiled made me see many things in his eyes. He seemed at peace and he didn't feel like averting his gaze. I was feeling attracted to him and I had to discard my feelings for some seconds to admire him first. His side beards had slightly grown.

"You should shave this, it's weird for a cute guy like you, " I said taking my left hand from his and touching it. I know I've never done this but I think I have to cast my fear to hell. He smiled more as his dimples indented further, I was tempted to leave the the side beards and put my hand inside the dimple. Pervert me.

"Will you come with me ?" Damn! That made some somersault in my heart and I didn't know what I should say. It was so direct.

"That's risky you know, " I reasoned slowly removing my hand from his face and gazing back at him. This guy will be forever attractive.

"I know but I have a special person who does it, his place is secure no one will see us, " he was caressing my cheeks leaving tingles to the whole of my body. I can never resist anything he wants me to do.

"Okay, we will go together, " I muttered softly as I tucked some hair behind my ear. I was smiling nervously by now and I felt as if I could not wait anymore. Our faces came closer and our lips were kissing moving in sync. His minty taste was getting sweeter every second. Our heart were beating harder and we could feel them as we savoured the moments.

"At this rate you will make me take you in this very table, " he lured making my core wet and achy. I knew I wanted it so much but that would be rushing everything and regretting was the last thing I wanted.

Before I would answer him we heard his phone vibrate and that's when we realized that we were still in his office. The funny thing is that I came direct to his office without opening mine first. He took the phone from his pockets and I saw his face frown.

"It's her, " he whispered pissed. I definetely knew who he was talking about. Shit!

"Hello....yeah ..I'm opening..." Damn! She was here.

"Sit there quickly, she is at the door. Remember it's you I like please. Don't worry, " he whispered somehow making the negative thousands thought that were crossing my mind to shut.