Chap 11: Screw you

The best thing in life is not you. Its us.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read "I want you to know" by Selena Gomez ft zedd

I sat on my chair counting minutes I needed to wait until I'm out of this office. I was chewing my candy that Kevin gave me after lunch as I typed shit on the laptop.

Today is on Monday the first day for my classes and I was anxious, well not really anxious but nervous. Honestly I even don't know why I'm taking the classes when I still knew almost everything. I hope its because of my voice. That was the most important thing I needed as for now. I believe I will make it.

My boss was cool today as people talked all weakened and got bored of the rumours or whatever it was. I was glad he has not shouted at me the whole day. I wish he remains that way.

I shook the thought away when I heard clicking of several shoes coming towards our office. Out of curious I raised my head to see Vera and two other ladies coming towards my office. Damn , I averted my eyes and stared at the screen pretending I didn't see them.

"This is the girl I was talking about, " she said to the two ladies who I guessed were her friends. I heard one of them laugh really hard while the other one just giggled.

I'm gonna get used to her.

"Hey, " she almost shouted as I raised my head and angrily narrowed my eyes towards her. "I want to be good to you enough to even introduce my friends, " she went on entertaining herself. She really loved being a boss lady but instead she only succeeded on being an ass.

"I feel honoured, " I sarcastically mumbled and to my surprise she didn't get it.

"She is Femi and the other lady here is Tande, both famous and rich. Gat me ?" Ouch. I groaned inwardly as I felt the pain of her words.

I always know im not rich but I didnt give her a job of reminding me. I swallowed hard and squinted my eyes. I ignored the hurt and glared at the two who were smiling at their friend.

I had to gather all my guts and face her or I would look like a hesitant moron.

"Pleasure to meet you bitches, " Good gracious me! I was through with the words before I realized who I was talking to. I internally patted my back in success when I saw hurt on her face. She stared at me as if I grew another head.

"Oh, you want to be an ass, right ?" Her eyes glared at me angrily and I found my self smiling not caring abit. She fanned her face with her hands looking at me skeptically.

I got my perfect guts today.

"Forget about her Vera, time is running and we will be late for the show, " one of her friends said who I guessed was Tande. She didn't look proud like her and I was wondering how she became Vera's minion or whatever she was to her.

"She is the real bitch anyway, forget that she ever exist." the other lady said giving me an intimidating look. She was Femi or Remi I don't remember her name.

I casted my gaze back to my laptop when I heard Vera walk and enter the boss office. I had no time to argue with her real minion.

We went silent as I typed without minding their presence.

"How do you feel working for the most famous guy who hate you this much ? Not forgetting how poor you are. "

"Damn, Femi shut your mouth, " I heard Tande yell at her.