Chap 31: It's him

I can risk anything for the people I love.

                     •••°•••°•••°•••

(Empty, you can suggest)

I locked my house and walked to the gate grinning widely at myself. Today is on Friday and I was glad one week is over. Many things have changed within these  two weeks. The way I always felt when going to work is really not the same for the past few days. I have something I miss and I always get motivated to go to work. Gross!

I just can't wait to arrive to my workplace to meet the guy I love. It sounds awkward but awsome at the same time. I shook the thought away and opened the gate walking out. We really need to move to another better estate. Everything here is rusty and old.

I saw a car parked at our gate and I was shocked to see my boss's driver beckoning me. I hesistated wondering what brought him here.

I don't have to act like an idiot all the damn time, thus I walked and opened the passenger door.

"What's up!" I hollered still standing outside.

"I was instructed to come for you, " he said looking at me. He must be kidding.

"By who ?" I asked my curiosity leading me.

"Our Boss, " he said as if it was so obvious.

"Are you sure about this, I mean why would he tell you to do such a thing ?"

"I always do what I've been told to do, that's my work. I have to take you to work as directed, " he smiled making me look at him doubting everything he was saying.

Jamal, you have some explanation to make.

I stepped in the car and he drove away. I was silent still wondering why he chose to tell him to come for me. This is risky, I mean if the driver find out that we have an affair with my boss ? Damn, I won't allow this to go on.

"I'm Jusper by the way, " he said as we neared the place.

"Huddah, " I answered bored, I was not being an ass anyway just mad that Jamal did all this.

"I know you and I can say you're a cool lady, " he mumbled making me laugh really hard. So he knows me. "It's not funny, " he huffed frowned.

"I'm never cool Jusper, maybe because you have never been with me, " I corrected slouching deeper on the seat.

"I know people very well, no lady would persevere such a post without quiting the second week of work, " damn! I didn't know what he meant and immediately I fel embarrassed. So he was complementing me yet I was laughing at him.

"Oh, thank you " I managed to say as he parked the car. I hurriedly bid him goodbye going up my office.

I unlocked my office door and walked placing my bag at the table. My legs were itching to go somewhere but I had to force my ass to the chair to avoid overreacting. Honestly I didn't know how to react to the issue above.

I have to discuss it like grownups else I will shout and ruin everything again. Secondly I just missed him and it took my everything to not open his office and kiss him to my satisfaction. Maybe force him to........

Huddah!

That's the new Huddah I'm changing into.