[2]

"AAARGHH PLEASE SHUT UP!!" I groaned when my alarm clock made the annoying sound which should be illegal in at least 53 countries. I sighed and looked at the time.

10:45.

'Ugh I'm getting too old for this' I thought and sighed again. I sleepily got out of bed and managed to change for the day without falling down from tiredness. I choose black jeans with holes and a white shirt on top of it because black and white are always a good match. I put on some nice white sport shoes and puy my hair in a ponytail. My hair was bouncy today which made it rather cute.

When I was about to sit down I heard a annoying noise outside, so I walked over to the window. A big truck was parked in front of my house, just behind my car. I didn't know what kind of truck it was, but it was really long.

"What the hell is this? This sound gives me a headache."

I grabbed my keys and phone to check if someone called me.

3 missed calls
Jungkook

'Why would he call three times in a row? And that on a Friday..'

I started to worry. Jungkook never called me three times in a row except if it was an emergency. I decided to message him to see if anything was wrong, so I opened Snapchat.

Jihun🌸
Hey Kookie, you called 3 times in a row yesterday, what's wrong? Did anything happen to you? I'm worried 😖

It didn't took him long to reply since he's always at home playing games with his phone next to him, having no life.

Jungkookie🐰🧡
GOODMORNIINGG ♥️ No nothing's wrong don't worry. I called 3 times because I know something about you what you don't know😙

Jihun🌸
I'm glad everything's fine. So tell me what it is then.

Jungkookie🐰🧡
You owe me ice cream for this. You're getting a new neighbour! And from what I've heard it's a guy😏

'What? A new neighbour? That house is empty from almost one and a half year, why would someone decide to live there now?'

Jihun🌸
Yeah sure. Anyways, I'll see about the icecream. Try not to forget how to breath while gaming, okay?

Jungkookie🐰🧡
I can't promise anything, but I hope you're the one to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation if it happens🙏🏻😉

I rolled my eyes at that. Jungkook always had major crush on me, but I didn't love him like that. More like an older brother. I felt bad for him but I wasn't too worried about it. He'll find someone better then me, which is not that hard since he's good looking, has a great body and an amazing personality.

Jihun🌸
We'll see about that, but don't get your hopes up. Gtg now, bye Kookie 👋🏻♥️

Not long after that received a Snap from him.

Jungkookie🐰🧡

I opened it but didn't respond

I opened it but didn't respond. I rolled my eyes again. This kid has an obsession with icecream. And games. I got outside and locked the door. I walked to my car but stopped when I saw a red sports car. In front of the house next to me, just behind my own car.