Chapter 1

#KONGPOB

"I miss you, Kong ..."

Those words just came out from P'Arthit's mouth. I know, I am the one who provoked him to say that words, because P'Arthit doesn't like doing romantic things. But I could see a sincerity in his eyes, when he said that he missed me.

Yes, he must be miss me a lot. Just like me who also missed him so much.

My busy life as head hazer and also P'Arthit's busyness as an employee in a large company, makes us both rarely spend time together like this. Usually, we can only meet occasionally on weekends or if there is a free time. That's why, tonight I really don't want to let go of my P'Arthit.

"Wait, P'Arthit ..." I took P'Arthit's hand when P'Arthit intended to enter the Taxi that was stop in front of us. P'Arthit looked back at me with his blushing face. "Stay tonight, P'." I said.

P'Arthit looked a little surprised by my request. "Hey, I can't, Kongpob. I have to work tomorrow morning."

"I will take you to work tomorrow, P'. I'll make sure you will be on time! But for tonight ... stay, P'. I beg you ..." I said with a haggard tone.

P'Arthit looks thinking hardly and looks confused. I know he also really wanted to spend this night with me, but his character as a very very disciplined person could not be ruled out. Finally, after a few minutes of thinking, P'Arthit looked at me resignedly. While scratching the back of his head, P'Arthit then lowered his body and spoke to Taxi's driver.

"I-I ... didn't go, sir ... Sorry ..." P'Arthit said. I smiled broadly as I saw my efforts succeed this time. The taxi driver finally nodded and left the two of us.

P'Arthit sighed, "If I work late tomorrow morning, Kongpob," P'Arthit paused his sentence while pointing at my face. "I will order you to do 100 push up in front of the freshmans!" He continued.

I smiled broadly, "I'll be willing to Run around the field 100 times, P'." I said. P'Arthit just shook his head with resignation. "Let's go home P'." I said while holding his hand and pulling him slowly.

Tonight feels so warm with P'Arthit beside me. I am very happy, finally both of us can spend time together tonight. I can hold his hand, I can see his sweet smile, I can touch his proud hair, I can hug him ... I can do whatever I want now!! Well ... What can I do? I can't help it. We haven't met for more than a week, that's why, there's no way I'll let him go so easily.

My P'Arthit really never changes. Everything in him is still the same as 2 years ago. P'Arthit remains sweet, adorable, and also always cares about me. And P'Arthit always managed to make me fall and fall in love again with him in every single day. Sometimes I'm surprised, how can I love P'Arthit to this extent? I don't understand either. But to be honest I say, my feelings for P'Arthit never go out in the least. I love him a thousand times more than I did two years ago, when I first knew him. And I hope ... everything will stay like this forever.

--00--

#WAD

I just came out of the campus gate when I saw those man sitting there. With his office clothes that were still a little tangled, he sat there fiddling with his cellphone and carrying a brown document envelope in his hand, which I believed was the presentation material for his work that he talked about, yesterday.

I chuckled softly.

Yes, sometimes, I feel silly.

How can I end up loving him? Even though it still remembers clearly in my head, when that moment, I hated him so much. He is the most arrogant and arbitrary senior at my first year at the time, when he became a member of the SOTUS team that led by P'Arthit. I still remembered clearly in my head, when he drove me from the meeting room because I didn't do Wai when I passed him.