Chapter 31

#AUTHOR

"Oh damn!" Wad, Tiw and Kongpob said in union. "Is that the way for a young kids should behave? Kissing in public? So disgusting." Wad continued, shaking his head. Tiw just held back a laughter because of the Wad sentence.

"Au, so you said, you and P'Prem wasn't like that?" Tiw said sarcastically.

"Au, me and P'Prem are not kids! We are very mature people." Wad defended himself.

"Really?"

"Of course ..." Wad said proudly, raising his eyebrows. Tiw chuckled.

"Anyway, who is that woman? Pitcher's girlfriend?" Asked Kongpob in surprise. Because based on his knowledge, after the Pitcher gave up on liking P'Arthit, he just always stuck to Dee. Of course seeing him kissing a woman, was enough to surprise him.

Is he bi?

"Hey Dee, do you know who is that woman?" Kongpob asked again. Dee, who had been silent and just staring at the crowd, finally turned his head to Kongpob when Kongpob called his name.

"No, I don't know her." He said slowly, almost inaudible.

"Au, I think you and Pitcher was-," Tiw interrupted.

"Are you crazy? Don't make up a things! Me and him are only senior-junior. That's it! Enough. I'm already full. I want to go to class first!" Dee said while walking away.

"Au, he even just fed 3 spoons of rice to his mouth. How can be he feels full already ?" Kongpob said in surprise, looking at Dee who kept walking away.

Wad and Tiw just shook their heads. Then both of them decided to ignore him, and returned to continue their lunch.

Not long after that, suddenly Pitcher came to the table where they ate. Wad, Tiw and Kongpob were a little surprised by his presence. Because it was only a few minutes ago, he was still in the middle of the crowd and kissing a girl, and now, the Pitcher was in front of them with his breath panting so hard.

"Sawadee khrub, P'." Pitcher did Wai to the three of them. Kongpob, Wad and Tiw exchanged glances for a moment, feels confused. "P'... Did you saw... P'Dee? " Pitcher said again.

"Ng ... Dee?" Tiw said while scratching his neck awkwardly.

"N'Pitcher, why are you looking for Dee? Aren't you were busy with your girlfriend earlier?" Wad said.

"Pitcher, what happened?" Asked Kongpob.

"I can't explain it now P'. But you have to know, that the incident you just saw, was not like what you thought. But Now, I just want to know where P'Dee is. I want yo meet him. Please P'."

"He said he want to go to the class first, Pitcher. Just look for him there." Kongpob answered.

Pitcher smiled broadly. He thanked to the three of them, then immediately left tkand followed Dee to his class.

"What's wrong with those kid actually?" actually Wad.

"Yeah, I'm also surprised. Why is he suddenly looking for Dee? Dee's attitude is also very strange." Tiw added, continued with a nod from Wad.

"Hey friend, do you think ... is there something happened between Dee and Pitcher?"

"Honestly, Kong, anyone who sees it will also know too, if really there is something happened between them,"

"Euh, you're right Wad. I feel that way too."

"So ... You mean... Dee is jealous with Pitcher just now?" asked Tiw. Kongpob and Wad only looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. "I'm worried about Dee."