Chapter 39

#AUTHOR

"Honey... Honey, wake up! Hun..." Kongpob rubbed Arthit's head who was still fast asleep in his bed. The older man finally stretched, when he felt a gentle stroke on his head.

"5 minutes more, Kongpob. I'm very tired ..." he said lazily, as he sink his head into the blanket.

Kongpob gave a little laugh. He knew, last night they had done 'very hard work', so they could only fall asleep at 3 a.m. Kongpob felt a little guilty, because he had been stubborn about Arthit, forcing him all night long and making him very tired like this. Therefore, this morning, he wanted to repay Arthit by preparing a special breakfast for his boyfriend and also for his son.

Kongpob rubbed Arthit's head again and slowly woke him up, "P'Arthit ... you have to get up right now. We have to eat breakfast first, then you can sleep again." he say.

Arthit finally gave up. If he doesn't wake up now, Kongpob will definitely keep bothering him until he wakes up. When Arthit opened his eyes, what he first saw was Kongpob's face which was only 5 cm above his face, while carrying a red rose.

 When Arthit opened his eyes, what he first saw was Kongpob's face which was only 5 cm above his face, while carrying a red rose

Inspired by this scene. 😂

"Good morning, Honey ..." said Kongpob.

Arthit laughed, while pushing Kongpob's body away. "What are you doing?" Said Arthit.

"Au, this is my apology to you, P'Arthit. Because I forced you too hard last night."

"Euh, you're so annoying! Now my body like broken!" Said Arthit who was still lying while holding his waist.

Kongpob chuckled softly. "Are you going to punish me for that, P'Arthit?"

"Hm! Of course!"

"What should I do?"

"You know what you have to do!"

Kongpob turned away a small grin. He took a short breath, then half shouted, "I like P'Arthit! I like P'Arthit! I like P'Arthit!"

Arthit laughed, "Euh, good."

"Not only that, P'Arthit. I will also serve you all day. It's good, right?" He continued. Kongpob then lowered his body and kissed Arthit's forehead softly.

"Papa ..." Suddenly, Petch who slept beside Arthit began to wake up.

"Hey, baby ... are you awake? Did you sleep well, baby? Hm?" Said Arthit.

Petch then got up and immediately moved to a prone position on top of Arthit's body. Petch rubbed his face on Arthit's chest and hugged Arthit's neck tightly, while Arthit rubbed his small back.

"Jeez ... I just wanted to hug and kiss you. But he already snatch you away from me. Ugghh ..." Kongpob said, pouting his lips, sulking.

"Au, are you jealous? With your own son?" Arthit said teasingly.