Chapter 30

#AUTHOR

"Knott ..."

Knott looked back, when Bright and Toota called his name. He looked at his two friends who were staring at him pityfully, while he just giving a small smile on his lips.

"I told you, I don't need a pity from anyone. I'm okay." Knott said convincingly. "I want to go to the toilet for a while." Knott then quickly left them, and headed to the toilet.

Bright, Toota and Tiw just saw him move away with anxiety and worry.

"You don't want to follow him?" Bright ask Tiw.

Tiw smiled softly, lowered his head, then began to shake his head slowly. "I think, P'Knott needs alone time now, P'Bright."

Bright nodded in agreement. Maybe now, it's good to let Knott to be alone, to calm himself down.

"Then ... are you and Knott really a boyfriend now?"

Tiw paused for a moment while blinking his eyes several times. He doesn't know what to say to Bright. As he recalled, 'being lovers' was not in their plans. He is coming here only because he wants to accompany Knott to meet Prem. But it turns out, everything is even further than that.

"You can't answer it?" Bright still demanded an answer from Tiw who was still immersed in his own daydream. Tiw could only stay quiet in his place, because indeed, he didn't have an answer to Bright's question. Bright then nodded his head again.

"You didn't even know that. In that case, it must have happened so suddenly. He certainly didn't want us all, especially Prem to be worried to him." Toota concluded.

The three of them then fell silent, proving that what Toota conveyed was true.

As for Knott, when he got to the toilet, Knott went straight to the sink. Right now his feelings are really very mixed. Sad, broken, but on the other hand, he also happy, because he could see Prem happy with the person he loved. Knott glared at his reflection in the mirror. Shouted many times in his heart, that he could get through all of this.

But the feeling of tightness in his chest still feels very painful. His throat felt constricted, and he felt his tears would immediately drop. But before that happened, Knott washed his face with water many times to cover his tears, and to refresh his mind. He tried to suppress his selfish feelings. He tried to control his emotions. Because he strongly believes what he is doing just now, is the right and the best thing.

His front hair starts to get wet because of water. He pulled his hair to the back, and then looked sharply at his reflection in the mirror, with his hand gripping the edge of the sink tightly. Knott took a deep breath and exhaled hard. Knott began to relax his facial muscles, trying to smile as naturally as possible. Because he can't meet his friends with a mess. He must convince everyone that he is fine.

Yes, he is totally fine.

Knott combed his hair with his finger once more and tapped his palms against his cheeks. With a single breath, Knott said, "I'm okay!" While walking out of the toilet.

Knott walked back toward his friends with a big smile on his face that still seemed forced. Knott then sat down next to Bright, stretching out his body, as if nothing had happened.

"Uugghhh ... our trip is very tiring, you know? We haven't even had time to go home. Now I'm very tired and sleepy," Knott said.

Bright and Toota exchanged glances in surprise. Bright then patted the friend's shoulder slowly while saying, "Are you okay, dude?"

Knott chuckled softly, "Just relax, friend, I won't kill myself." He said.

"You such a Bastard! At the times like this you can still joking." Bright snorted while hitting Knott's head.