Chapter 23

#KONGPOB

Khao Yai!

Finally, that afternoon, we all arrived at Aim's inn. When I got out of the car, the fresh scent of the wet ground from the drizzle that had just subsided at that time, immediately burst out. I stretch my arms and breathe in the fresh air deeply. I rarely get this fresh air in Bangkok. Aim's mother really chose the right location for her lodging.

When I got there, I, P'Arthit, P'Prem, P'Knott, P'Bright and P'Toota who departed one car, were welcomed by Aim and May who had already arrives this morning with my other friends.

"Finally you arrived!" Aim said. "P' P' ... Sawadee khrub..." Aim give them a wai and smiled broadly at them, followed by May at his side.

"Sawadee, N'Aim ... thank you for inviting us." P'Arthit said kindly, while hugging my waist.

"No problem, P'Arthit. I'm glad you can come. Emm ... May, please deliver them to their rooms, okay? I want to talk for a while with Kongpob." Aim said. I raise my eyebrows confused.

"Okay Aim. P' P, please come with me ..." May said.

"I'll put our things in a room first, Kong," P'Arthit told me. I nodded while stroking his hair slowly.

"I'll catch up later, P'Arthit." P'Arthit and his friends immediately followed May get into the inn.

Aim then looks at me with a small smile. He put his hand in his pants pocket while sighing several times.

"So, you managed to bring him here, Aim?"

"Hm, I managed to persuade him and bring him here, Kong. But ... the conditions are exactly the same as you said. Even during the trip, he just kept quiet. I was worried about him. Tiw had never been like this before."

"Hm, I know. Because of that, I want to explain everything to him. And I hope Tiw will listen to me."

Aim nodded. "What kind of joke is this by the way?  How can P'Knott and P'Prem-,"

"I don't know either. P'Knott hasn't said anything yet. Because of that, I want Tiw not to give up now. Because Wad said he will also try to win P'Prem's heart again."

Aim nodded his head. "I understand. All this time, we all know, how much Wad loves P'Prem, and vice versa. Isn't that right?"

"Right. Because of that, I think, now Wad and Tiw really need our support to get their love back, Aim."

"Sure. I will definitely support them both."

I smiled broadly while patting Aim's shoulder. "Anyway, thank you, for persuading Tiw to come here, Aim."

"No problem, Kong. He is also my friend. After all, who knows, this holiday can make him relax and refresh his mind."

"You're right. Okay then, I'll go inside first. I want to help P'Arthit get the things done."

"Okay Kong. Eh, Kong ... um ... there's one more thing I want to say to you." Aim said again. I frowned.

"What?"

"Emm... Actually,I don't know about this too, but ..." Aim paused the sentence

"But?" I'm starting to be curious.

"Um ... so... Actually, my mother also invited my cousin to stay here today with us."

"Your cousin?"

"Hm, P'Cherry."

I was silent hearing Aim's words. Aim's words brought my memories back to my high school years. P'Cherry is Aim's cousin. She is 2 years above us. I used to have a feeling for P'Cherry. However, that feeling didn't last long, when finally P'Cherry chose to study abroad with her boyfriend, right after I confessing my love to her.