Chapter 19

#AUTHOR

"Go inside and rest, Prem. I'll go back to the office now. I have an important meeting at 4 this afternoon." Knott said to Prem, when they arrived in front of Prem's apartment.

Prem is still silent with his sad face. He didn't answer Knott, but only slipped a soft nod.

"Are you okay? Is your head still in pain?" ask Knott. Prem shakes his head. "I know you're worried about Wad. But believe me. He'll be fine. And Prem, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"What?"

"Please, don't get too close with Wad." Prem was silent, staring at Knott with a strange look.

"Why Knott? What's the reason?" This time, Knott is the one who fell silent. "Tell me. What's the reason? What's wrong with that kid actually?"

Knott rubbed Prem's head softly while slipping a thin smile, "Just go inside right now. Take a rest."

"Knott, explain!"

"I'm jealous! Okay? I'm jealous if you're get too close with Wad."

"You are lying."

"I'm not! I'm serious. I'm jealous."

"That doesn't make sense. I met him only once. And at that time I didn't even talking with him. Then why you should be jealous of him? Or, is it my guess was actually true, if that kid actually has anything to do with my past that I don't remember?" Prem railed.

"Prem," Knott looked at Prem sadly. "You don't love me, huh?" he continued.

"Knott, I beg you to not change the subject. All of this thing has nothing to do with me who loves you or not, right?"

"You don't love me."

"Knott, stop it. I love you, Knott."

"If you love me, you won't be as curious as this with another man, Prem. Tell me if my words are wrong."

Prem was silent while lowering his gaze staring at the floor. "I'm sorry, Knott. I just ... I feel there's something strange about me when ... when I see him."

Knott fell silent. His eyes trembled slightly to see Prem in front of him who looked very depressed and desperate. Slowly, Knott rubbed Prem's left cheek with his big hand. "I love you, Prem."

When Prem lifted his face, Knott's face was right in front of his face, and without wasting any time, Knott immediately kissed his lips.

Prem's tears began to flow. He felt his heart crammed with an emotion that he couldn't explain. Usually, he would be happy if Knott kissed him like this. But now, what he feels was different. He was like doing a mistake.

a big mistake.

He didn't expect that kissing Knott would causing this strange feeling inside him. Before Knott kissed him deeper, Prem immediately pushed Knott's body back slowly, and made Knott stop his kiss.

"Y-You will be late. Just go now." Prem said softly, trying to put on a sweet smile in front of his boyfriend.

Knott smiled back while rubbing Prem's head again. "I might go home late today, so don't wait for me. Okay?" Knott lowered his hand to the side and rubbed Prem's cheek for a while, before finally walking away.

--00--

#KONGPOB

After getting a call from P'Knott that Wad was hospitalized, I immediately rushing to hospital with Aim and Tiw. After arriving there, we saw Wad lying weakly in his room with a bandages on several parts of his body and also several bruises on his face.