Chapter 26

#AUTHOR

"Drink it, P'..." Knott raised his face up, smiling as he took a glass of water from Tiw's hand.

"Thank you, Tiw." He said. Tiw nodded shyly. He then sat next to Knott who still looked very depressed at the time.

Tiw sat there, without saying anything. So even with Knott. He just sat quietly, brought his gaze far away while occasionally sighing heavily. Knott smiled a little, when the morning breeze hit his body. He inhaled the air as much as possible, to refresh his troubled mind.

"The atmosphere here... is very comfortable, P'Knott." Tiw broke the silence, when he saw Knott smiling broadly while closing his eyes.

Knott nodded in agreement, "I really like to plant the trees and flowers. So, my yard is shady like this. You know, all the plants in here are planted by my mothers's hand. In the past, when I was little, I often helped her to grow the flowers. Finally, this place is become my favorite place. If I'm here, I feel peace and I can think clearly with cool-head."

Tiw nodded, "Thank you for inviting me here, P'..."

"Hey, I'm the one who should thank to you, N'Tiw. You already willing to grant my wish to accompany me to come here. I'm lucky to have a friends to talking to at a hard times like this."

Tiw smiled. "You're welcome P'. You can tell me everything if you want. I'll listen to everything." He said softly.

"Hm, thank you..."

"P'Knott ... Are you okay?" He asked again.

Knott nodded his head, "I'm okay." He answer surely.

"Then... For how long P'Knott would be stay here?"

"Emm ... I don't know. But I have already ask to my boss, to not come for work for 3 days. But... I think I might need a few days more. N'Tiw ... you don't need to keep me company here. You can go back to Bangkok first. I don't want you to leave your class for a long time. "

Tiw paused for a moment while looking at the senior that he had liked for two years, "I think... ditching class for two or three days more, it still doesn't matter, P.' I ... want to accompany P'Knott here."

Knott was stunned, then slipped his laughter.

"P'Knott why are you laugh? What's so funny?"

"No... Nothing..." Knott said. But Tiw still looked at him with a disbelief look. "N'Tiw ... can I ask you something?"

"Of course P'. What do you want to ask?"

Knott fell silent. His smile slowly turned into a small grin, and his eyes stared straight at Tiw. "Why do you like me?"

Tiw widened his eyes in surprise. He was silent and immediately turned his face away from P'Knott.

"Why N'Tiw? What did you see from me?" Knott still demands answers.

"P-P'Knott... know ... about that?"

"About you who secretly likes me? Of course." Knott said with a small laugh.

"P'Knott ... How did you know?"

"N'Tiw, only a fool can not see that. I can feel it. I also know, when we were in a same dormitory back then, you were the one, who always put a glass of Americano coffee on the doorstep of my room. Is that right?"

Tiw felt increasingly embarrassed and cornered. His face immediately felt hot and flushed instantly. Tiw can only keep quiet while drinking his saliva. In contrast to Tiw, Knott laughed at him.