Additional

"Do you believe it? 7 years ..." Tiw said while holding a glass of cola in his hand. His eyes didn't stop staring around, remembering the time when he was a freshman that hazed in that place by someone who was now become his husband.

Knott smiled, "Right? Heuh ... it feels like it was only yesterday, I looked at you with a proud feeling, when you walked up to the stand and picked up the Engineer's white flag." He said.

Tiw laughed, "It feels like just yesterday, you checked my book, to check how much I got a senior's signature." Knott glanced at Tiw, shrugging. "Why didn't you punish me back then P'?" Tiw asked again.

"Guess." Knott said again.

Tiw laughed again while hugging Knott's left arm, "Because you love me?"

Knott squinted, "Maybe," he said, clinking his glass to Tiw's. Tiw laughed softly, then kissed Knott's lips.

--00--

"Sawadee khrub, P'Prem ..." Wad said, while doing wai suddenly on Prem.

"What are you doing?" Ask Prem.

"I do wai to you, P'." He said lightly.

"For?"

"I'm afraid you'll kick me out again from here if I don't do that." Wad said teasingly.

"Baa!" He laughed while hitting Wad's head. Wad laughed loudly. Prem pauses for a moment, then smiles shyly with the blushing cheeks.

"You've told me this story many times, but I still love to hear it. Heuh... I hope, I can remember those incident..." Prem said.

Wad smiled. He hugged Prem's waist, then kissed his husband's lips quickly.

"Just imagine it, P'... and you will know..."

--00--

Dee was sitting on a stand while staring at the cheer room where he stood. Dee imagined how scary those SOTUS moments were, but it was very pleasant to remember again.

"Drink?" Pitcher handed Dee one glass in his hand,

"Thank you," Dee said, taking the glass and drinking it.

"P'Dee ..."

"Hm?"

"I wonder how's the hazing that P'Oon done in your year?"

Dee frowned, "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm sure it was really great. Right?"

Dee looked away, "Euh, your P'Oon is the best!" Dee said sarcastically.

Picther laughed, when he heard the dislike tone of his boyfriend's words. "Yes, I mean... the hazing that done by P'Oon must be very great, because it can establish to an extraordinary generation of hazer members, like you, P'Dee."

Dee looked at Pitcher, smiling, "You just know it, kid?" 

Pitcher shook his head, "No. I've known it for a long time that you're extraordinary."

"Oh really? Since when? Isn't only P'Oon that you can see from the beginning?"

Pitcher laughed, "Since... you saved me from my breaking heart because of P'Oon." Said the pitcher. "Thank you P'Dee... for saving me..."

Dee smiled.

--00--

"Are you happy?"

"Of course, Kongpob. Why do you still ask?"

Kongpob smiled. "I chose this place, because in this place is the first time, my heart beats for you, P'Arthit..."

"And the first time you said... You would make me your wife right?"

"I told you, I can do anything!"

Arthit laughed teasingly, "How annoying!"

"That day, maybe I said it to you just to challenge you. But in my deepest heart, I said it seriously."

"I know. You've prove it now, right?"

Kongpob smiled as he cupped Arthit's face and kissed his full lips.

"Hoy hoy hoy... how sweet you, guys ... Look, there are still a lot of people here, you know!"

"Au, P'O ..." Arthit said.

O, Arthit's officemate immediately hugged Arthit, "Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, friend. I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you, P'." Said Arthit.

O let go of his arms, then changed to hug Kongpob, "Congratulations, Kong. You know, sometimes, it is rather difficult to handle Arthit. But I hope you are patient when faced him."

"Hahaha ... of course P'O. I've handled him for this past 7 years. There won't be a problem." Said Kongpob.

O laughing, when he got glaring death from Arthit."Oh right, introduce, this is Emma ... my sister." Said O while holding a beautiful woman beside him. "You must have known her, right Arthit?"

"Sawadee khaa, P'Arthit ... P'Kongpob ..."

"Sawadee khrub, N'Emma ..." Said Kongpob and Arthit in unison.

"Thank you for coming ..." Kongpob continued.

"You're welcome, P'. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary ..."

"Thank you very much... euh, you two just come alone?" Arthit asked.

"No, we're come with the others too."

Arthit nodded, "All right, we will meet them later."

Meanwhile... Bright is standing alone near the entrance. Bright is indeed left alone, when his other friends have run away with their husbands, and Toota too also suddenly found a handsome man at the party. And now they disappear out of nowhere. Bright began to feel bored. He can't enjoy the party at all.

Then he walked to the drinks table, intending to take another drink.But suddenly...

Bugghh...

Someone hit him and made him fall to the floor immediately.

"Aawwhh... my butt..." he whimpered.

"Au ... sorry ... sorry P'. I didn't see you. Are you okay? Let me help you."

"Damn! Are you don't have an eye or bli...nd?"

Bright looked up and saw a  man, with white skin and bangs hair, reaching out his hand to him. Bright stared at him.

"Shit..." he cursed. He don't know why his heart was suddenly racing so fast.

"P'... Are you okay ???" The man waved his hand in front of Bright's face, when he didn't get any response from Bright.

"Rome!! Rome!!"

"Emma?"

Emma approached him with an annoyed face. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere." Said Emma. "Come on, P'O is looking for us. It's time to go home!" Emma pulled Rome's hand away from there.

"Eh, but that ... that P'.."

"Come on... P'O is waiting for us."

No matter what her best friend would say, Emma still Pulled Rome's hand away, and left Bright, who was still gawking while sitting on the floor.

The man went away, occasionally turning his head back and looking at Bright. When that face smiled at him, without realizing it, Bright also smiled back.

He was holding his chest which was still beating fast even though the man had disappeared behind the door ...

"Rome ..."

***

Don't ask me what happened next to Bright and Rome because if you following "Puppy Honey 2" you will already know the answer.

Wahahaha ... sorry, I just wanna tease you with this chapter ... hope you enjoy ...

Love you to the moon and back, love you always and forever ...

Thank love,
Shim