Chapter 36

#AUTHOR

"Au, P'Oon?" Pitcher ran over to Arthit, when he accidentally saw Arthit that night at a bookstore. Arthit, who was called, immediately turned around and smiled broadly.

"Au, Na ..."

"Sawadee Khrub, P'Oon ..."

"Euh, Sawadee ... You're here too?" Asked Arthit.

"Yes P'. I accompanied... P'Dee, to see a new books here. And you, P'Oon... what are you doing here?"

"You're weird. This is a bookstore, Na. It's impossible if I'm here for a dinner right?" Arthit said sarcastically.

Pitcher just chuckled while scratching his head. "That's true," he said.

"P'Arthit ..." Suddenly, Kongpob came and walk towards Arthit and Pitcher who were chatting. "Au, Pitcher ... why are you here?"

"P'Kong ... Sawadee khrub ..."

"Euh, sawadee ..."

"Hoohh ... P'Kongpob always comes at the wrong time. I still want to be alone with P'Oon." Pitcher said teasingly.

"Hey hey hey ... do you want to die, kiddo?" Kongpob said, hitting Pitcher's head slowly.

Pitcher burst out laughing. "I'm kidding P'. Goooosshhh... You're very sensitive. "

"You're really looking for trouble with him." Arthit said to Pitcher who also laughed. Pitcher then pointed his index finger and middle finger, made a 'V' sign and stuck his tongue out at Kongpob.

"You, you already have Dee but you still seduce someone else's lover. Then ... where is your lover now? Why does he let you hang around alone here and busy seducing my boyfriend? Ha?"

Pitcher shook his head, "I don't know either, P'. Just now, he's with me. But now he's gone somewhere. I'm also looking for him. This bookstore is so big, I'm always lost."

Kongpob and Arthit then chuckled at Pitcher's answer.

"Do you want to me to help you finding him?"

"Ah, no need. P'Oon. I can call him later. But if I still don't find him, I might be spread the 'WANTED DIE OR LIVE' flyer. It's easier."

"Hahhhaa ... you brat! Hey, you want me to tell to Dee if you mocking him? Huh?"

"Au au au ... P'Kong ... I'm just joking ... ohooo ..."

Kongpob and Arthit laughed again and heard the silly sentences from their junior.

"Euh, P'Arthit ... I'm finished, can we have a dinner now? I'm already very hungry."

"Okay, Kong. I'm hungry too. Na, do you want to join us?" Asked Arthit.

"Me?" Pitcher asked with sparkling eyes. He then looked towards Kongpob, who was crossing his arms across his chest and staring sharply at him. "E-Eemmm ... I don't think it's necessary, P'Oon. If I joining abdinner with you, someone will definitely kill me right now."

Pitcher's sentence immediately made Arthit stare fiercely at the man beside him. "Kongpob ..." he said.

Kongpob who was gazed at Pitcher, only put on a flat face while shaking his shoulder. Arthit sighed and relented. He shook his head for a moment, because he saw Kongpob's jealous nature which often troubles him. Even so, he knew, Kongpob's attitude was quite annoying, because Kongpob really loved him.

Pitcher chuckled, "Euh, it doesn't matter P'Oon. I'm just joking too. I already had dinner with P'Dee. And after all, now, I have to find P'Dee first. I'm afraid he really left me here. "