Chapter 25

#PREM

I don't know what came over me. I don't know, how can I confess my love to Wad. It is all truly beyond my will. But when I said it, I felt very relieved. Especially when I heard Wad's answer that he also loved me.

Everything feels perfect for me.

I know this is wrong. But I actually felt that I had done the right thing.

Wad still hugged me tightly. He kept rubbing my back and kissing my neck. Saying how much he loves me. I feel comfortable. I feel warm. It seems like... I haven't felt a warm hug like this for long. And all of this thing, I got from Wad...

Not Knott...

Knott...

"Wad ..." I pushed Wad's body back." Wad was a little surprised by my attitude. He looked at me bitterly." I'm sorry ... I'm not-, "

"I know what you mean, P'Prem."

"I don't want to hurt Knott... but-,"

"Shh..." Wad put his index finger on my lips. Smiling a little, he looked at me with sparkling eyes, exposed to the light that bounced off the pool's water. "I know. I've already decided P'... to give up all the decisions on you." He said again. Wad then grabbed my hands and held them tightly, "Follow your heart, P'Prem. Because right now, that's what I'm doing. I follow what my heart says. I love P'Prem. Always P'Prem. And that's the truth. Right now, I don't know, whether P'Prem's heart has been mine, or it already belongs to P'Knott, but I just want to say one thing... I want to thank P'Prem, and I'm very happy, because P'Prem wants to say that P'Prem still loves me. At least... thank you... for having those kinds of thoughts and feelings for me. I am very happy ... and for the next step, whatever your decision... I will accept it, "

I smiled glad to hear Wad's answer, along with the fall of my tears again on my cheeks, which was quickly removed by Wad.

"Give me a little time, Wad ... do you want to wait right?"

Wad nodded without hesitation. "Certainly!"

"A-Are you sure? How about... with your boyfriend?"

Wad suddenly fell silent. The look on his face turned slightly tense, but then he put on a bright smile again.

"That question... Sooner or later, you will get the answer."

"What do you mean?"

Wad cupped my cheeks while staring at me deeply, "I love you, P'Prem. Just know that..." he said, while returning another kiss on my lips. "Now, go back to your room and go to sleep, P'Prem. You must be very tired, right?"

I sighed softly, "But Wad..."

"It's okay, P'Prem. Come back to your room. If P'Knott wakes up and finds you not in the room, he will be worried. I'll be fine."

"Wad... forgive me."

"Gosh... how many more times will you apologize to me, P'Prem? Never mind, go back to your room. We will have fun tomorrow morning. And this problem... you don't need to hurry. Think slowly and carefully, I'll wait. "

I smiled thinly, and nodded my head. "Then ... I go back to the room first. See you tomorrow, Wad..."

"Hm, see you tomorrow P'Prem ..." he said cheerfully.

I chuckled, and finally turned my body, intending to walk back to my room.

"P'Prem ..." Before I walked, Wad called my name again. I turned to him, "Good night, P'Prem... I love you ..."