Chapter 9

#WAD

"Just say what you want, because I want you to get out of here quickly." I said coldly, to that jerk.

P'Gun is now standing before me. I don't even know, that I have to face days like this again. The day where I had to face a man who had ruined my life. I feel very sick of him. But I also feel very sick of myself. Because after all of this time, seeing him now, still makes my whole body feel stiff and numb. It still makes my heart feel a bit of a strange shock and makes me feel nervous for no reason.

Shit! What is wrong with me?

"Didn't you told me to go inside first, Wad?"

I chuckled, "P' Have you gone crazy? Why should I do that?"

"We haven't met for a long time. I want to chat with you in a comfortable atmosphere like friends. Can't you do that?"

"Friend? Hah! Don't joke, P'. Since you dump me, you already die for me. Then why we should chatting comfortably like a friends?"

"I want to explain something to you, Wad. Give me time to explain everything to you."

"Then say it here. I don't want to let you set your foot in my room."

P'Gun sighed, "Then, come with me. Let's find another place to talk."

I thought for a moment. Actually I don't want to follow this man's will. But talking in another place it must be better than have to let him come into my room. And if he talks here too, everyone will surely be able to hear it. For these considerations, I finally agreed with his offers.

P'Gun took me to some pub. The place where we both first met and often spent time together. Actually I was very uncomfortable when he took me to this place. But I don't want to waste more of my time with this man. I want to immediately finish my business with him so he can hurry get away from my face.

P'Gun returned to fill my empty glass with alcohol in his hand, then he began to speak.

"This place ... is the first time we've met. Do you remember that Wad?" He asked.

I paused for a moment, then gulped down all the alcohol in my glass. "No need to talk a shit. Just tell me what you want!" I said.

P'Gun nodded slowly, "I'm sorry, Wad ... for all my treatment of you. I ... realized, I was wrong."

I grinned, "You're looking for me just to apologize? Hah! Very funny!"

"I know I've hurt you. I'm really sorry, Wad."

"Hmm, alright, let's just say I've forgiven you. You've finished talking right? Then I'll leave now,"

"Wait Wad, don't go yet."

"What's more P'? I think we're done-, "

"I want to come back to you Wad!"

I was shocked.

What did he just say? He wants to come back to me? What kind of silly joke is this?

"I really want to come back to you, Wad, because... I... " P'Gun hold my hand tightly, "I still love you... so much." He continued.

"Are you crazy P'? Huh?" I said while pulling my hand roughly. "If you're playing with me now, then stop it! It's not funny anymore!"

"Am I look like I'm playing with you now, Wad?" He said coldly. "I'm very suffering without you Wad. I'm very sorry to leave you. I beg you ... give me a chance once more to fix anything..."