Chapter 33

#AUTHOR

Arthit was still fast asleep under the blanket. It was 11 o'clock in the afternoon, when Arthit finally woke up when he felt a burden on his body.

Arthit blinked, rubbed his eyes.

"Papa, wake up! Papa wake up!"

Arthit was sucked when he found Petch climb on his body while hammering his hand against his chest.

"Petch??" Arthit immediately woke up with his sparkling eyes when he saw little Petch there. Arthit lifted Petch's body and placed him on his lap. "Petch, how can you be here?" Arthit smiled broadly as he brought Petch to his arms.

"Papa, Petch is hungry!" Petch whined, rubbing his face against Arthit's chest.

"Papa?"

"Lunch is here!" Suddenly, Kongpob arrived while carrying 2 plates of food in his hand. "Au, P'Arthit, you awake already?"

"Daddy!!" Petch shouted happily when he saw Kongpob.

"Hi buddy... you must be hungry right? Daddy has brought food for you..."

"Daddy?" Arthit is still confused.

Kongpob smiled a little. He kissed Arthit's forehead, then sat on the edge of the bed and handed Arthit a plate in his right hand. "This is for Papa Arthit... and this one, for baby Petch." Kongpob said, kissing Petch on the cheek.

"Kongpob, what is happening here?" Arthit is still confused.

"Today, Petch will stay ober night in our house, P'Arthit. Because P'Cherry is out of the town, so she want us to take care of Petch." explained Kongpob.

"Huh? Really? Is he really going to stay overnight in our house, Kongpob???" Arthit said enthusiastically.

"Hm. Petch said, today he wants to spend a time playing with his papa and daddy. Right, baby?"

"Daddy? Papa?"

Understanding Arthit's confusion, Kongpob then explained, "I told P'Cherry, if we were thinking about adopting a child. And P'Cherry said, while waiting for us to adopt our own child, we both could be Petch's father. P'Cherry allows us to think of Petch as our own child too P'. Therefore, for now, Petch calls me daddy... and calls P'Arthit papa. Cute, isn't it?" Kongpob said, feeding a spoonful of rice to Petch, which Petch received without complaint.

"R-Really Kongpob? Is it true that Petch is our child now?"

"Hmm, he is also our child now, P'Arthit."

Arthit immediately placed his plate on the table beside his bed. He lifted Petch's body and looked at him happily.

"P-Petch ... can you call me papa again, baby?"

Petch looked at Arthit with his innocent face. "Why, Papa?" Petch asked innocently.

Arthit's heart swelled happily hearing that. Again, he held tightly to Petch. And this time, Petch hugged his neck tightly too. Previously, Arthit never knew, how happy it felt, when there was a child who called him 'papa'. Arthit really feels kind of different happiness. Happiness that makes him feel more complete as a human being. Now, Petch is his son. And when he held Petch in his arms, he was determined, to shower Petch with all the love and affection that he had. Kongpob beside him, smiles happily, when he saw his two favorite men hugging tightly. His heart warmed and was very grateful.

"Papa, daddy said, daddy would buy me a lot of toys?" Said Petch again

Kongpob and Arthit giggled.