Special Chapter : "Knott-Tiw" (18+)

Warning! 

NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 18+!!!

"Here's your coffee, P'Knott ..." Tiw held out a glass of coffee to Knott who was reading the newspaper on the balcony of their apartment.

Knott smiled slightly, taking the coffee cup and rewarding his beloved husband with a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, darling ..." Knott said, sipping his warm coffee. "Where are you going today?"

"Emm ... not going anywhere, P'. I will spending a time just with you today. You've been too busy lately, Mr. Manager. You rarely make a time for me, even on weekends." Said Tiw, while he hugging Knott's shoulder tightly.

Knott chuckled, "All right," Knott pulled Tiw's chin slowly, "Today, my wife can have me completely. It's good, right?" Knott said again, kissing Tiw's lips gently.

"Very ..." Tiw said with a happy smile. "But I am your husband, not your wife, P'Knott ..."

Knott laughed, "Whatever. To me, you are my wife." He said lightly. Tiw didn't argue anymore. "Hm, and again, I have 2 premiere cinema tickets, the movie will be aired this afternoon. I remember, you really want to watch this movie, right?" Knott said, taking out two tickets from his shorts pocket and giving them to Tiw.

"Wow! This is a movie that I really want to watch! I heard, the tickets are sold out already. How can you get this ticket?"

Knott smiled, "It's a secret. Hahaha ... never mind, don't think about it. Now, take a shower and get ready. And we'll go to the cinema. And I want to find a present too, for Arthit and Kongpob."

"Aahh!! their anniversary, right? Ah, I forgot about that! I haven't prepared a gifts for them yet, P'."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I invite you to shopping with me, while waiting for the movie to start. Now, take a shower and get ready. I'll wait for you. Okay?"

Tiw nodded in agreement, while immediately running to the bathroom.

After Tiw and Knott were ready, they hurried go to the Siam Center. They walked side by side and joined hands, with matching clothes. They looked left and right, looking for what they could give to Arthit and Kongpob as gifts for their anniversary.

"What about clothes? It's simple. Also they can use them for a long time." Knott gave input.

"Hoohh, P'. Clothes seem to be too ordinary. Emm ... I'm thinking of giving them functional items. Like... tables, drawers, sofas, or something else."

"Wait wait wait... Tiw, that's will spend too much money. Besides, you know, their house is already crowded with strange items and furniture, because of Arthit's shopping hobbies. I think, they will no longer find a place to put the gifts from you."

Tiw nodded, "Then ... what should we buy, P'Knott?"

"Emmm ..." Knott put on his thinking pose as his eyes rolled in every angle. Then accidentally, his eyes caught a shop with the words 'Pharmacy' on it.

Knott grinned, "How about we just buy a testpack? Who knows, that will help Petch, so he can have a little brother!" He said with sparkling eyes.

"Hooohh, P'Knott, are you crazy? How can we give those kinds of things to them? Please think it right!"

Knott laughed out loud, "What about condoms or lube? Or... blindfold? Chain? Vibrator? Handcuff?" He continued. Tiw could only put on a lazy look while staring embarrassingly at his husband. "No? All right. Then, we can buy all of that for you. How about that?"