Chapter 18

#AUTHOR

"Prem ... wake up." Knott shook Prem's body, that still covered in a blanket on his bed. After several times calling out his name, Prem finally wriggling and come out under the blanket. "Get up! I can late for work," said Knott again.

Prem finally changed his position and sat on the bed. Wiping his half-open eyes, Prem looked at Knott who was neat with his office suit.

He then smiled a little. "Morning babe..." Prem said quietly. Knott rubbed Prem's hair for a moment while kissing his forehead.

"Morning. Wake up, and have your breakfast. I have to go to work."

"Sorry, I woke up so late, huh?"

"It's okay. I understand. I think you still tired. I have prepared breakfast for you. For today, just stay and rest at home. Don't go anywhere, wait for me to go home. Okay?"

"Okay. But what should I do when I'm alone here?"

"Um ... you can do anything. Read books, watch TV, play games, or whatever. Do whatever you like."

"What do I do when I'm alone back then?"

"How could I know what you did when you were alone? We didn't live together before."

"I think you understand me the most," Prem pouted his lips irritably.

Knott laughed softly, "That's true. Nobody understands you better than me."

Prem raised his eyebrows, "Then, today I will go out and have a drink with the girls. It looks fun. Don't you think?"

"Hmm, do whatever that makes you happy." Knott said briefly.

Prem is stunned, "Hey Knott .."

"Hm?"

"You're not jealous, if I go drinking with the girls?" ask Prem.

Knott was a little surprised by Prem's question, but he tried to keep his expression so that he remained calm in front of Prem, "Me? Jealous? No."

Prem looked at him with an irritated face. And that made Knott laugh.

"Do you know why I'm not jealous of you?"

"Because you don't love me?"

"Wrong. The right reason is because I believe in you. I believe you only love me. Even I'm sure, you won't have the guts to play with girls, when your lover is busy working to make money to support you. Isn't that right?"

Prem smiled broadly, "You really underestimated me, Knott! All right! Don't whine and beg to come back to me, if in the future I really turned away from you and loved someone else."

"It will not happen."

"We'll see ..."

Knott shook his head slowly while smiling. He then took his coat on the sofa and wore it neatly.

"Knott ..."

"Hm?"

"It seems like... our friends don't happy with our relationship. Are we really look that weird?" Ask Prem sad.

Knott smiled, "Of course it's weird. But it's all because they're not used to it yet. Never mind, don't think too much. Whatever happens, they are still our friends. They won't ruthlessly block our relationship. Believe me."

"But ... I feel uncomfortable."

"I know. Everything needs a time, Prem."

"But Knott ... I-,"