Chapter 37

#AUTHOR

Drrrttt ... drrrrtttt ...

Kongpob who was fast asleep that morning, woke up because he felt his cellphone beside him vibrate. With his head that still very heavy, Kongpob struggled to grab his cellphone, and found Aim's name on his cellphone screen. Kongpob immediately swiped the green button and received the telephone call.

"Euh, Aim. What's wrong?" He said weakly.

"Kong, where are you?" Aim answered at the end of the telephone.

"In the apartment. Why?"

"Euh, good. I'm heading there now. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Get ready."

"Get ready? To Where? Aim, today I'm not feeling well. Can we just go next time?"

"It's... about Petch, Kong."

Kongpob immediately wakes up from his sleep. He changed his position to sit with his face that immediately tense.

"W-What's wrong with Petch? What's wrong with my son, Aim?" Kongpob began to panic.

"Petch is sick, Kongpob."

"What???"

"Yeah. We have to go to my house right now, Kongpob. My mom said, Petch didn't stop crying since last night. He just called out his mother's name, and also called your name and P'Arthit. My mom said, Petch get a high fever last night. But the doctor already checked his condition and now Petch is being treated at my house. I think he really needs you and P'Arthit, Kongpob. Please meet him now. " Explained Aim.

"Then... Wherr is P'Cherry?"

"He's out of a town... to go back to meet with P'Kang."

Kongpob sighed while massaging his own temples. He didn't understand, why Cherry was still met with those bastard, while it was clear, the Vorakorn family had intended to destroy her.

"Never mind, Kong. don't think about that first. The most important thing now is Petch. I'm very worried about him."

"Yes, I understand. I will get ready now, and I will see you in 5 minutes."

"Okay Kong. See you."

Right after Aim disconnected his telephone, Kongpob jumped out of his bed. He grabbed his clothes that he could reach, and immediately put them on quickly.

"Hey hey hey ... what do you think you're doing, bad boy?!! Huh?? Where are you going ??"

When Kongpob was busy preparing, Arthit suddenly came and prevented his actions.

"P'Arthit ... I have to go, P'." Kongpob said weakly.

"Where, Kongpob? You're still sick!!"

"But I have to go right now P'!" said Kongpob. "P-Petch ..."

Arthit widened his eyes, when Kongpob mentioned Petch's name with a worried look on his face.

"P-Petch? What happened to Petch, Kongpob?"

"Petch... is sick P'Arthit." Kongpob said carefully.

Arthit widened his eyes immediately. "What?? Petch is sick? H-how can it be ??"

"I don't know either, P'. But he's now at Aim's house. I have to see him right now. Aim is already downstairs to pick me up."

"Then I'll come too! I also want to meet my son."

Kongpob looked at Arthit for a moment, and then nodded his head in agreement, "We must hurry P'Arthit!"

--00--