Chapter 38

#ARTHIT

I blinked, when I felt something touch my cheek. I opened my eyes, and saw Petch beside me smiling broadly while kissing my cheek.

"Papa, wake up, Papa." He said while pouting his lips funny.

I smile at him. Then, I turned my gaze to the side to see the clock that was already showing at 4 pm.

"God, it's already 4. I'm sorry baby, Papa is overslept. You must be hungry, aren't you?" I say. I changed my position to sitting on the edge of the bed, then immediately lifted Petch's body and sat him on my lap. "We have a long and nice nap, right, baby?" I say while laughing softly. Then I put my hand on his forehead, and I felt Petch's fever was completely gone. "Wow, my baby doesn't have a fever anymore. Petch is cured now." I say, twinkling while pinching both of his cheeks.

Petch immediately grinned broadly, "Then, can we play with Max now, Papa?" He said with adorable look.

I laughed softly, "Yes, now Petch can play with Max. Then Papa will call Uncle Mond and tell Max to visit us. How about that?"

"Really, Papa?" Petch said pleased.

"Of course, baby. But you have to promise first, you can't be a naughty boy and have to share your toys with Max. Okay?"

"Okay Papa. Promise!" Petch said, holding out his pinky finger, which I immediately welcomed with my pinky finger.

I smiled softly, then kissed Petch's head. I took my cellphone and started to dial Mond's number.

"Khrub P'Arthit ..." Mond answered on the other line of the phone.

"Mond ... sorry to bother you. Are you busy?"

"Not really P'. Victor and I are playing with Max at home. Do you need something, P'Arthit?"

"Yes, today, Petch is stay at our house. And actually he's a little bit sick, even though his condition is much better now. And he really wants to play with Max. Would you like to visit us at home?"

"Really, P'Arthit? Wow, Max would love to play with Petch. Okay P'. We'll be there in 7."

"Thank you very much Mond. I'll wait you. Because ... actually ... I also need to talk to you guys. I want to ask for your advice about ... Petch." I said softly, staring at Petch who Still sit quietly in my lap.

"Emm ... so ... Kongpob already tell P'Arthit, about Petch's problem?"

I was a little surprised, when I found out that Mond already knew the problem that we were facing.

"Did you already know?" I confirm.

"A few days ago, Kongpob came to us and told us everything, P'Arthit. It seems he was very depressed about this problem. He also said, if he didn't dare tell it to you, because he knew how much you loved Petch, So he doesn't want to make you sad and worried. "

I shut up and let out my breath slowly. I held my left hand to Petch's body and kissed his head gently.

"P'Arthit ... Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mond. I'm fine. In that case ... after this, I will send our address. We'll wait for you guys. Because Petch can't wait to play with Max."

"Okay, P'Arthit ... I'll see you later ..."

"Euh, see you later Mond ..."

I disconnected the phone.

"Papa ... Max will come, right?" Said Petch. I smiled a little while nodding my head. "Yeeeeaaaayyy ...!" Petch sounded satisfied with my answer. He immediately raised his hand in the air while cheering cheerfully, making me laugh amused because of his cuteness. Petch then leaned his body on me while rubbing his face in my chest.