Chapter 22

#AUTHOR

"Wad .." Kongpob appeared from behind the door, and made Wad and Prem turned their head towards him.

"Au, Kong, you come?" Wad said. Kongpob smiled a little.

"Sawadee khrub, P'Prem ..."

"Sawadee, Kongpob. You want to pick him up?"

"Yes P'... Wad, are you ready?"

"Emm ..." Wad answered with a little doubt while looking at Prem who smiled wryly. "Sure," he continued later.

Kongpob laughed softly at them, "Actually, we still have a little bit time. You can talk with P'Prem, if you want, Wad. I'll be waiting for you outside." Kongpob said.

Wad nodded while smiling broadly. This friend of him, of course he didn't need to doubt his instincts. Sometimes wad is suspicious, who is Kongpob? Is he a paranormal descendant or what? Because he can always read other people's mind around him.

After Kongpob's left, finally Wad and Prem stayed together again.

Wad was still sitting on the edge of his bed while looking at Prem who was still busy helping him put some of his belongings into a bag. Prem's face was a little bit strange, like he was sad and dissapointed. Wad doesn't know what happened. But it seems like Prem is thinking about something.

Wad still looked at Prem in silence, until finally Prem turned his head to look at him. He smiled, then approached Wad and sat next to Wad. Prem just shut his mouth up, looked down, while moving his hanging legs.

"P'are you okay? What's going on?" asked Wad. Prem shakes his head slowly. "I know you're thinking about something. What happened?" Prem raised his head and smiled.

"I know I'm crazy because I said this to you. But Wad, I think I'm gonna miss you ..." he said softly.

Wad was stunned to hear Prem's answer. His heart burst out instantly. Logically, Prem that he know would never have said such that kind of things to him. But Prem who was in front of him now, seems like to be more honest with his own feelings.  For the first time,Wad thought that Prem's decision to finally carry out the surgery, it was the best decision. Because it create the new Prem that he very like.

"P'Prem .. I ..." Wad was speechless. Prem suddenly released a jacket on his body and put it on Wad's body. "P'... what is this? "

"For you,"

"F-For me?"

Prem nods. "Think of it as a gift from me. So, you can think about me more."

Wad smiled, blushing. "Thank you very much P'Prem." Wad said, followed by a nod from Prem.

"I'm happy to meet you, Wad. I don't know why, but... I feel a connection with you. I'm always comfortable when I'm near you. As if we already know each other for a long time. And in the future, I hope we can stay like this and be a good friend, Wad."

Wad smiled a little. He was still unfamiliar with Prem's 'good friend' plan, but it was still better than he had to hear the hate words from the person he loved most.

"Thank you for coming, P'. I'm glad... P'Prem wants to visiting me."

Prem smiled with a red color on his face, "You're welcome. Anyway I'm just worried about your condition, Wad."

"I know. I'm fine now, P'... by the way... Isn't P'Knott angry when he knows P'Prem want to see me? I mean ..."

"It's not easy to persuade Knott. But he's a good person, Wad. He always grants my wish, whatever it is. Including to meet you."