Chapter 11

#AUTHOR

That afternoon, Kongpob and Arthit going to meet the owner of the apartment they were going to rent and arrange their transfer documents. After signing several documents and agreeing to the rental fee, they walk around the apartment where would be their house soon.

When they entered the apartment, both of them slipped a big smile on their faces. The apartment is not too big, but it looks very comfortable to live in. Arthit immediately ran towards the large window in front of him and looked at the scenery below. The rooms of their apartments are located on the 8th floor, so when looking out the window, they can see the big and busy streets of Bangkok.

Arthit smiled, "It's good ..." he said.

Kongpob smiled to see his lover who looked very enthusiastic about their new apartment. As if he was very impatient to stay here and create many memories.

Kongpob slowly stepped towards Arthit and hugged him from behind. One hand embraced Arthit's waist and another hugged Arthit's neck.

Arthit smiled thinly. He was very comfortable whenever Kongpob hugged him like this. While holding onto Kongpob's fingers which were tightly around his waist, Arthit began to murmur, "Do you like it?" Asked Arthit.

"Of course P'Arthit. I like it very much ... I really can't wait to stay here with you."

"Me too, Kongpob." Arthit leaning his face towards Kongpob and kissed his lover's lips quickly.

"For now, this is all I can give to you, Kongpob. But I promise, someday, if I have enough save money, I will buy our own house. The house we will live in. A house that will be a place for us to share joy and sorrow and a place for us to age together. I promise I will work hard to make it happen." Arthit said sincerely.

"P'Arthit ... no, I will not let P'Arthit work hard alone. When I have graduated from college later, I will work harder too, to support P'Arthit, or P'Arthit doesn't need to work anymore. Your job is taking care of the house and taking care of me. About working, making money to buy our house, it will becomes my responsibility."

Arthit laughed softly, turning his body to face his lover. Arthit grabbed Kongpob's hands and grasped them tightly.

"Okay, then ... we will work together, and we will collect money to buy our own house. Fair enough, right?"

"No. Anyway, I will buy a house for P'Arthit. Be patient a little more P'Arthit. I promise, after I graduate, I will really take care of you and make you happy. I promise," Kongpob said in a trembling voice.

Arthit touched. He knew that Kongpob was younger than him, but sometimes, Kongpob's thoughts could be more mature than himself. Not wanting to argue with Kongpob anymore, Arthit only nodded, while cupping his hands on Kongpob's face.

"Okay, bad boy. You have to make sure, you will bought a biiiiiiigggg house for me. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Hmm, but for now, just work hard in your study and try to pass with good grades. So later you can be accepted in a big company with a big salary too."

"I'll try hard, P'Arthit. For P'Arthit's sake ..."

"Hey, you have to do that for your sake too, stupid."

Kongpob chuckled as he nodded his head. "So ... when will we move here, P'Arthit?"

"Euumm ..." Arthit thought. "What if after the SOTUS activities over? I think, at that time you won't be too busy right?"

Kongpob immediately nodded quickly, "I understand P'Arthit,"

Drrrrtt ... Ddrrrttt ...

Kongpob's cellphone suddenly vibrates indicating there is an incoming message on his cellphone. Kongpob hurriedly opened the message on the cellphone.