Chapter 16

5 months later ...

#KONGPOB

I came out of the bathroom that night, and found P'Arthit still chilling reading his book in bed. I smiled to myself seeing P'Arthit still focused and seemed uninterrupted by my presence. I then climbed onto the bed and sat next to him while drying my wet hair with a towel. I kept watching P'Arthit to try to get his attention. But his focus is not shaky at all. He still reads the book in his hand without looking at me at all.

"Ohooo... you've been sticky with the book for hours, P', what about me then?" I said pretending to be sulking.

P'Arthit finally looked at me behind his clear glasses, "Why do you keep whining like a baby, Kongpob? Are you jealous of my book now?" He said.

"Hm...." I said while pouting my lips.

P'Arthit sighed. He got up and changed his position to sit. He closed his book and took off his glasses and placed them on the table while looked at me calmly and scrambled my hair.

"Don't put such a cutie a face like that when you're in front of me! You know I always lose to you!" P'Arthit snorted while grabbing my hair.

I looked at him laughing, "I did it because I knew it always worked."

"You're annoying, Kongpob!"

I extended my left hand behind P'Arthit's body and grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me. P'Arthit still put a sulking face on his face, but also didn't rebel and refused my treatment.

"Hey Kongpob..."

"Hm?"

"How's Na? Is he okay?"

"Pitcher? Why?"

"No, it's just, he rarely calls me nowdays. Usually he always whines, asks me to accompany him everywhere,"

"Yes, and it pisses me off!"

"I know! But that's not the problem! Lately, he seems to have changed. Several times, I had time to call him but he didn't pick it up. He's fine right?"

"That's good P'Arthit! So he can't mess up our date anymore!"

"Kongpob! I'm just worried about him, that's all."

"You won't believe what I say, P'Arthit," I said, grinning.

P'Arthit linked his eyebrows, "What do you mean? Don't believe what?"

"He is approaching someone, P'Arthit."

"What??? Really?? Wow, that's good news. Who? Do I know her??"

I chuckled, "Um ... Dee."

"What? Dee? Hey! Don't joke with me! Didn't you say that Dee actually have a feelings for Maprang?"

"Hmh ... it's been a long time P'Arthit. Now, Dee and Maprang only end up as a friends. Besides, I don't really know for sure, whether Pitcher and Dee like each other or not, but these months, they always look together, even though sometimes, they looks like a silly couple in love-hated relationships too, you know? A big teasing Pitcher, and shyly Dee who always kicks Pitcher's ass away from him. But I know for sure, that actually, Dee is care about Pitcher more than anyone. "

P'Arthit grinned at my story, "I can't believe it... hahaha ... But I'm relieved. At least I know, if Pitcher is completely out of his feelings for me. You know, sometimes, it still bothers me when I'm with him. And that always keeps you alert, right? So, hearing him approaching Dee, I am very relieved."

"Ooohh ... P'Arthit, do you really love me, huh?"

P'Arthit turned his face away from me, "I don't need to answer it, right?"