Chapter 35

#AUTHOR

"Aaaaggh ... Hey friend, I give up! I give up! I don't want to do it anymore! Shit, I've been working on it for almost 5 hours, but my paper hasn't even half finished." Oak shouted frustratedly at his friends.

That night, after class, Kongpob, Wad, Oad, Tiw, Dee and Aim decided to work on their paper in Aim's dorm. Their year was almost over, but their final assignments were very piling up, so they hardly had to take a break even on weekends. Their work every day is just flipping through books, typing, doing research and so on. All of these tasks really made them all tired and felt almost crazy.

"Euh, me too, friend! I've had enough of all this paper." Wad said. He then looked at his watch, "Hey, Let's drink!"

"I agree! Let's go!" Oak said while closing all of his books.

"Ai'Kong, Ai'Aim, Ai'Dee, how about you?"

"Euh, I'm in! I'm fucked up with this shit too." Dee said.

"I just want to go home. I'm very tired, want to go to bed immediately." Add Tiw.

"Excuse me, young master! I'm not asking you. You definitely won't come with us because you will have a dinner with P'Knott today. Right?" Wad said inquire.

"Au, how do you know?"

"Heuh! You are very easy to guess, you know!"

"How about you? Are you have no appointment with P'Prem?"

"P'Prem has been sabotaged since noon by P'Bright and P'Toota. And they haven't returned P'Prem to me yet until now." Wad grumbling while frowning irritably. Wad's sentence made all his friends laugh.

"Never mind, forget it. Ai'Kong, Ai'Aim, you don't want to come with us?"

"I'll do my job a little more. After that, I'll go home immediately, because P'Arthit is waiting for me at home." Kongpob said, who was still focusing on his laptop.

"Euh, you guys just go. I'm also not in the mood for drinks now," Aim said wearily.

"I noticed, all this day you look so depressed, Aim. Is there a problem?" ask Oak.

"No. It's just that I'm really tired."

"Euh euh ... then, we go first, okay." Wad led the way, exiting Aim Apartments and followed by Oak, Dee and Tiw behind him.

Kongpob is still busy typing on his laptop. His fingers danced above the laptop keyboard, didn't stop. His eyes moved quickly to follow every writing he made, while occasionally he fixed the position of the round glasses he was wearing. Whereas Aim, beside him was lying wearily. Several times, Kongpob heard Aim breathe heavily.

"What's wrong, friend? Fighting with May?" Asked Kongpob.

Aim then turned his eyes on Kongpob, "No ... not about May."

"Then why? Is there another problem?" Kongpob is still curious.

Aim shook his head, "Just finish your work." He continued.

Kongpob giggled slowly, and immediately close the laptop. "I'm done. Now tell me. I'll listen to you."

Aim glanced at Kongpob with disgust, "I really can never win from you, huh .."

"Come on... we've been friends for a long time. If you don't tell me, who do you want to tell then?" Kongpob said convincingly.

Aim immediately changed his position to sit cross-legged on his bed. One of his hand is busy supporting his chin, and the other hand is playing a spinner toy.