Special Chapter : "Pitcher-Dee"

"I'm home ..." Pitcher entered his apartment room with a shabby look and a messy shirt. Dee, who heard his boyfriend's voice, immediately ran out of the room and welcomed him.

"Pitcher, are you home?" He said with a happy smile.

Pitcher smiled wistfully, then nodding. Dee then walked over to his boyfriend, giving him a hug and a welcome kiss.

"How's work?"

"So tiring, my body feels all numb."

Dee chuckled softly. He took the briefcase in Pitcher's hand, then placed it on the sofa. "You've worked hard. Sit down, I'll prepare warm water for you to take a shower. Have you eaten dinner yet?" Dee said as he walked to his bathroom.

"I did," said Pitcher, while dropping while in the sofa.

"Oh right, I've already finished packing all of your necessities. So tomorrow morning, you don't need to packing your stuff anymore. Or do you need something else for you to bring to New York?" Dee said from the bathroom.

Pitcher who heard that could only sigh heavily. He couldn't understand how his boyfriend could be so relaxed, even when he knew that tomorrow morning they would be separated for one full month. Just think about it, Pitcher wants to die. How could he not meet his boyfriend for 1 month?

"Why didn't you answer me? Huh?" Asked Dee, who was now behind Pitcher. Pitcher looked up and looked at his lover who was massaging his shoulders gently. "You look very tired, Pitcher. Please, don't force yourself when you're in New York. No matter how busy you are, you have to get plenty of rest. Understand?"

Pitcher smiled sadly and was happy to hear the attention that his lover gave to him. He then took Dee's right hand which was on his shoulder, then brought it to his face and kissed it softly, "P'... can you sit together with me for a moment?" He asked.

Without asking again, Dee finally walked around the sofa and sat next to Pitcher.

"You ... will be fine without me, P'Dee?" Pitcher squeezed Dee's hands.

Dee smiled, "Of course. I'm not a kid. I can take care of myself."

Pitcher bowed his head and sighed softly, "We will not meet for 1 month, P'." He said weakly.

"Euh, only 1 month right?" Dee then brought his hand to Pitcher's cheek and rubbed it slowly. "It won't be long. Believe me."

"It will be a long time without you by my side, P'. Heuh ... I should have just refused my father's ridiculous offer. How could I go to New York alone, without you, for a whole month? I could die!"

Dee giggled to hear Pitcher who spoke like a hopeless person. "You're exaggerating, bad boy. It's okay, don't complain. You have to keep going. Now you're the director. The leader of your company. You have to take full responsibility for your company. I... will wait for you here, Pitcher."

Pitcher paused, before his eyes fell on their hands that still linked.

"P'... can't... can't you come with me?" He asked innocently.

"Don't be stupid, Pitcher. I also have a job here. I can't just leave my job. After all, it won't be take long. Just one month, not forever. Don't look hopeless like this, Pitcher."

Pitcher finally raised his face and looked into his lover's eyes deeply.

"I won't be here for a month, P ."

"I know ..."

"Are you gonna miss me?"

Dee was stunned for a moment with a pink color on his face. But a few seconds later, Dee started laughing. "What the heck are you talking about now, you won't be here just for a month!"