Chapter 3

#WAD

Ting tong... ting tong...

I ringing P'Prem's Apartment door. After waiting for a while, I can hear a noisy sound from inside.

"Hoy Wad... what are you doing here?" He said suprisingly when he opened his door for me.

"What am I doing?" I rub my neck confusing. "P' inviting me, remember? You said I can coming to your Apartement at weekend?"

"I-I know.. I mean... it's still 8.AM, Wad. Why you arrived so early?"

I chuckle a little, "Emm... Am I too early, P'?"

"You still asking? I haven't even shower yet!"

"Ng... so... P'Prem, why you wearing an anpron?" I staring at P'Prem from the head to toes. He's wearing dirty apron, and his hair was all messy.

"I... that... so.. Emm..." P'Prem stammered. I raising my eyebrows, feels confuse. "Huh.. okay okay. You already caught me anyway. Come in. I'm trying to cook for our lunch."

"What???" I'm suprised.

"What the fuck with those exaggerate reaction? Calm down!"

"No, I mean... you? Cooking? For me?"

P'Prem sighing while rolling his eyes, "It's not a big deal! It's just cooking! But it would be great if you help me, because I already burning 3 fried eggs now.

I chuckle, "With my pleasure, P'." I step in to P'Prem's Apartment.

I tell you, P'Prem's Apartment was great. It's big, cozy and warm. And P'Prem doesn't like messy thing, so this Apartment was super tidy and clean. P'Prem like white color, so his Apartment was dominate by white color and looks very elegant. It's so suitable with P'Prem's character.

But, when I begin to step in to his kitchen, what I found is...

"Oh My God! What's going on here? Who has dropped a bomb in this place??" I glared in amazement. Amazed, because a perfectionist man like P'Prem, have a weakness as well.

P'Prem staring at me shyly and rub his neck awkwardly. "Ng.. So, actually... I want to make a surprise for you. I want to cook for you and preparing a romantic lunch just for us. But... see? I'm messed up! S-Sorry Wad... I think I-,"

Grab.

I pulled P'Prem in my embrace, hugging him from back tightly. "Thank you, P'Prem." I'm touched. "I'm very happy. I'm very very happy. Because you still care about me so much. I don't... expect it. Thank you..."

"B-But... I'm fail. Look at this place... ugghh.. I'm so stupid! What the fuck I'm thinking about? I know that I'm terrible at cooking but I still doing it."

"It's okay P'. I'll take care of this. Okay?"

"Huh? You? Don't be kidding! I don't wanna my Apartment burn, you know!"

"Ck, don't underestimate me, P'. I'll show you what I can do. But, before that... we should clean up this mess first."

I'm taking over the kitchen, cleaning up all of messy thing that P'Prem's made. Then, I begin to preparing the ingredients and start cooking. P'Prem sitting behind a dining table, watching me from a far. In fact, I forbid him to step in to kitchen, because I don't wanna him to make a mess again.

P'Prem looks suprised with my knife skill. I'm cutting all of the ingredients proficiently, just like a masterchef. I'm also reliable in flipping the fried eggs in the pan without falling down.

I turned my face to P'Prem, and his jaw just dropped in disbelieve. I don't know what's on his mind now.

Wad, his the most headstrong and arrogant's junior' in Engineering Faculty, today he's in his kitchen and cooking.