Chapter 28

#AUTHOR

"Kongpob," Arthit and Knott approached Kongpob and Tiw who were talking at Knott's home yard.

"Yes P'Arthit,"

"Let's go home." Arthit said. Kongpob nodded and obeyed. He immediately cleared his backpack.

"Arthit, Kongpob, are you sure you don't want to stay overnight? It's late already. Stay for tonight." Knott said.

"We can't, Ai'Knott. Tomorrow I had an important meeting with the client early in the morning. This guy here also has to go to college. I don't want him to skip class. I had a Better idea anyway, how about you guys that coming home with us to Bangkok right now?"

Tiw immediately looked at Knott, who only put a small smile on his face.

"I ... don't want to go home yet. I still need time, Arthit." Arthit nodded, understanding the condition of his friend.

"Tiw? Do you want to come home with us?" Asked Kongpob.

"Emm .." Tiw looked doubtful.

"Go home if you want to go home, Tiw. I'm fine." Knott assured.

Kongpob and Arthit, compactly looking at Tiw, asking for an answer.

"Um ... I'll just go home with P'Knott Kong, P'Arthit. I ... have promised him to accompany him here." He said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"Hmmm ... P'Arthit, Are you smelling something fishy?" Kongpob said, while squinting his eyes at Tiw.

"Very, Kongpob," Arthit also looked at Knott meaningfully.

"Enough, you guys! Don't tease us anymore! You also know that both of us are just seniors and juniors." Said Knott.

Tiw's smile faded instantly when Knott revealed the sentence. Knott's sentence at that moment really pierced into his heart. Apparently, even though Knott wasn't with Prem anymore, even though Knott had kissed him last night, he still couldn't win Knott's heart. At that time, Tiw began to give up. He thought, maybe this was the best thing he could get from Knott. By just being his junior. Now, he doesn't even dare to hope and dream to be his lover.

Knott will never be his. That's what he knows.

"Okay, then, we will go home now. We're Afraid to miss the bus. Oh right, one more..." Arthit then took something out of his bag. "Yours," he said, holding out a cellphone to Knott, "and... yours." After that, he holding out another cellphone to Tiw. "Don't left it again." He said sarcasm.

Knott and Tiw compactly laughed. Arthit and Kongpob can only shake their heads in disbelief.

"Okay, then, we will go home now. Come on Kongpob,"

Drrrtt ... Drrtt ...

"Uh, wait a minute. There is a call," he and Kongpob had not had time to leave Knott's house, when suddenly his cellphone trembled. Arthit immediately took his cellphone from his pocket and found Bright's name there.

"Hello Bright, why?"

"Arthit ... have you found that bastard?"

"Knott? Hm, I've met him. But now, Kongpob and I want to go back to Bangkok. Why?"

"You better tell those bastard to go home right now with you!"

"What? Why?"

"Prem fainted at Knott's apartment! Wad was the one who found him first and he immediately brought Prem to the hospital. Until now, Prem hasn't regained consciousness!"