Chapter 21

#AUTHOR

Prem and Knott are sitting together in his apartment room while spending their dinner. There were no serious conversations between them, but Knott could see the change in Prem's attitude since they return from the hospital. Prem is more silent, daydreaming, and sometimes not focused on listening to what Knott is talking to him.

This time, Knott really knows, that he only has Prem's body, but not his heart. He knows exactly, that his heart still belongs to someone else. The same person, who he had fell in love a year ago. The person who always have Prem's heart and love from the beginning. Either way he tries to keep Prem away from that person, it won't work.

Knott exactly know that. But he can't let Prem go.

Because he already promised to keep and hold Prem by his side.

Also the love in his heart for Prem, which he didn't realize before, was getting bigger and bigger.

"Have you finished eating? Let me wash the dishes." Prem said.

"Prem, wait ..." Knott held back.

"Hm?"

Knott paused for a moment while staring wistfully at his lover, "No, I'm just curious. What are you talking about with Wad in the hospital?"

Prem paused for a moment, then finally smirked, "Young master, if you feels so curious, why didn't you go into Wad's room with me before?"

Knott laughed, "Since 2 years ago, when he was a first-year student under our guidance, I didn't had a good vibes with that stubborn child. Actually, you and the others were like that too. Because those little rebel was really a trouble maker! And besides ... we're not too close. So ... I feel a little uncomfortable being near him."

Prem nodded understanding. "Well, that's why you always forbid me to being close to him all this time, right?"

"Yes. So? What are you guys talking about?" Asked Knott again.

"Not much. Wad was very quiet. He was just silent all the time. Sometimes he smiling weirdly while looking at me. But strangely... those kind of his attitude, actually made me more comfortable when near him." Prem said while raising his shoulder.

"That's all?"

Prem nodded surely.

Knott smiled. "Those child has never changed." Knott got up from his chair and walked closer to Prem. "Today, let me wash the dishes." Knott took the dirty plate in Prem's hand, and then took a long kiss on Prem's forehead. After releasing the kiss, Knott smiled at Prem who had blushed, and immediately passed to the kitchen.

--00--

#ARTHIT

"Hahhh ~~~" Kongpob sighed while laying himself beside me. I looked at his face. Kongpob is beaming. He stared at the ceiling of the room while occasionally giggling.

"What's wrong with you? Why you look so happy Kong?" I asked.

Kongpob looked at me, then put his chin on my thigh. "I'm very happy P'Arthit." He said beaming. Kongpob's face is really adorable right now. Like a child who just got a new toy.

I laughed softly, closing the book I was reading. I opened my glasses to be able to stare at him more freely.

"Say it, what makes you so happy? Hm?" I scrambled his hair with exasperation.

"You know P'Arthit ... since meeting and chatting with the P'Prem earlier, Wad is now starting to smile again. He said he was very happy to be able to meet P'Prem again in good condition, well, even though P'Prem couldn't remember him. He told me, that he was very sure, sooner or later, P'Prem would come back to him. Because he was very sure P'Prem still loved him. Hmm ... I hope, this is a good starting point for both of them, P'." Kongpob said enthusiastically.