Chapter 32

#AUTHOR

"Wow ..." Knott watched Tiw from top to bottom, when that night, Tiw opened the door for him. "You're dressing so nicely tonight," he said teasingly while raising his eyebrows.

Tiw smiled awkwardly, "Why P'? I'm too neat, P'? If it's true, I can change my clothes now."

"No, you don't have to. You're handsome already."

Tiw's face turned even redder. For some reason, lately Knott likes to flirting with him and makes him almost crazy. But sometimes, Tiw also thinks, whether Knott is serious about his words, or Knott just wants to take care of his feelings well. He doesn't know, after all he also didn't care about the reason Knott did all this to him. He is happy, that's all he knows and he needs.

"Tiw, be more confident, okay?" Continue Knott.

"K-Khrub, P'." Said Tiw with a small nod.

Knott then laughed, seeing Tiw who looked very adorable in his eyes, "I think we better leave now." Said Knott.

As fast as lightning, Tiw immediately came out of his room and locked the door to his room. When finished, Knott immediately grabbed Tiw's hand and drag him slowly.

"What do you want to eat tonight, Tiw?" asked Knott, as they walked side by side toward his car.

"Anything P'. P'Knott can choose it." Tiw said quietly.

Knott smiled, "Alright. Um... but, do you mind if... We're going to... Prem's apartment first for a moment?"

"P'Prem's apartment?"

"Yeah. You know, I still have some belongings that are still left in his apartment. And I haven't had the chance to pick them up yet. Let's stopped by there for a while to pick them up. Is it okay for you?"

Tiw nodded happily while smiling broadly, "Sure P'. Sure! "

"Au, what's wrong with your reaction? I thought you would feel uncomfortable with my plan?"

"Uncomfortable? Why should I feel uncomfortable P'? To be honest, this afternoon, me, Wad and Kongpob also talked about this. We thought that you really have to talk to P'Prem. I heard, P'Knott hasn't spoken directly to P'Prem, since the hospital's incident at that time, right? We thought, that you and P'Prem should talk to re-strengthen your friendship relations."

Knott was silent for a moment hearing Tiw's words, while taking a deep breath, "You're right. I feel the same way. It's just that, I'm still not ready, and still need a little time. But I do want to fix everything with Prem. Anyway, we have been friends for long time. I don't want any problem ruin our friendship." Said Knott.

Tiw smiled relieved to hear his words, "I think, maybe now is P'Knott's chance. Be a good friend for P'Prem, like what P'Knott has done for P'Prem so far."

Knott nodded in agreement, "I understand. Then, can we leave now?" Knott said, opening the car door for Tiw.

--00--

#AUTHOR

Prem was still sitting on his couch while watching TV, when Wad approached him in a shirtless state, only wearing a towel on his waist. Wad gave a small smile, when he saw Prem very seriously watching his TV, until he wasn't aware of his presence. With a slow motion, Wad hooked his right hand to Prem's neck and hugged him from behind.

"Why you so serious, P'?" Wad said, while kissing Prem's right cheek.

Prem jumped, a little surprised, "Wad! You shocked me!" Prem snorted while stroking Wad's chest slowly.