Chapter 15

#AUTHOR

Pitcher stands in the middle of the basketball court. Hold the basketball in his right hand with his eyes staring sharply at the ring. A second later, he began to run, dribbling the ball and doing the lay-up to put the ball into the ring.

When he landed his feet on the ground, he feels the great pain in his feet, and make him fell on the ground.

But he doesn't care. He rose again while continuing to run, dribbling the ball towards the ring and trying to put it in, but his efforts always failed.

"Aaaaaahhh !!!" Pitcher finally threw the ball hard to the ground.

Pitcher began to limp. As if his legs could no longer support his weight. He fell down in the middle of the basketball court while moaning in pain. His left leg began to swollen. The pain was so incredible. But even it can't defeat the pain in his heart right now.

His heart is broken.

More than a few pieces.

His love for Arthit was unrequited. He knew that fact from the start, but it still hurts when he hears it himself from Arthit's mouth. Pitcher felt his life was over. His struggle for 11 years, looking for the same person because of his love that he could never forget, finally ended with a rejection words.

Pitcher began to find the purpose of his life when Arthit left him. He lived, struggled desperately, formed his physical look and mental state which is almost made him die, traveled in Bangkok without relatives who knew him, it's all just for one name. Arthit. But his life was instantly destroyed, with the fact that Arthit didn't love him. Since the beginning Arthit never loved him.

"Sorry Na, but I really love Kongpob."

Those sentence continued to ring in his head.

"How much the chance I to gave you ... it will never be able to shake my heart and defeat my love for Kongpob. Never. I hope you understand."

Pitcher sighed softly. He sat down. Hugging his knees tightly as he buried his face. His voice began to constrict. The feeling of tightness has reached of his throat. He couldn't hold it anymore, and finally, he broke down.

During this time he always considered a tears to be a major weakness. Therefore, he always tried desperately to not cry. But this time it's different. He let his body react to his feelings. He cried. Sobbing. Shout out loud. He let go of his emotions, alone, in the middle of a basketball court.

"I am fine.."

Lie.

"I'm very relieved ..."

Absolutely not.

Arthit is his first love. His first love that he still fought for a few minutes ago. Of course it won't be that easy for him to let go and forget everything. But he must do it. Arthit was happy with his love and that was the good side. He should feel happy too for him.

But Pitcher is just an ordinary human who has a feelings. Loving people who don't love us, of course it will be very hard. But what can he do? Even a small opportunity, he didn't have it. He was fully aware from the start, that Arthit would never be able to love him, and it was very annoying, when he had to forced himself, to accept this reality.

Not that easy!

Not that simple!

"Pitcher? What are you doing here?"

Suddenly, a voice behind him surprised Pitcher who was immersed in his emotions and memories. He raised his head up and saw a man standing in front of him.