Chapter 41

#AUTHOR

"P'Arthit ..." Kongpob opened his eyes that morning and found Arthit sitting beside him, while stroking his face and hair gently.

"Good morning, Young Master." Arthit said, smiling, "How do you feel?"

"Much better," said Kongpob.

Kongpob then raised his head and tried to get up, but Arthit held his body first and laid him back on his pillow. "Don't move too much, Kongpob. Just lay down." He said. Kongpob smiled and obeyed his words.

"P'Arthit ... I ..."

"I don't want to hear you apologize to me again, Kongpob." Arthit interrupted Kongpob's sentence.

"P'Arthit ... do you feels regret because you have a worst boyfriend like me?"

"Kongpob, what are you talking about? Why should I regret to having you? Of course not. I am lucky to have you, Kongpob. I have no regrets for anything in my life, especially everything about you. I have never regretted being your boyfriend, because I love you. That's it. "

"But you're right P'. I made a big mistake. I'm not a good father. I'm weak. I can't protect our son."

Arthit shook his head hard, "No. It's not all your fault. You're right, Kongpob. They are Petch's biological parents, who had a right to raise him more than us. I'm also sure they will look after him well. They are his biological parents, it won't be possible they will hurt him. Right? "

Kongpob smiled a little, "P'Arthit ... I really love you. don't tell me to stay away from you again. I can't handle that."

"I'm sorry, Kongpob. I'm sorry .." Arthit lowered his body and kissed Kongpob's forehead for a long time. "From now on, I promise you, that I will not go anywhere. I will never again asking you to stay away from my life. Because I know for sure, that I can't live without you either. I love you, Kongpob. Very very much. No matter what happened in the future, we will face it together, I promise to be more mature. I promise to be a better person. For you. For both of us. "

Kongpob looked at Arthit lovingly, as he nodded his head slowly.

Kongpob felt his heart warm, when those face smiled at him again. When those hand hugged him again. He felt his world returned, though it wasn't perfect, when there was no more little angel between them. But having Arthit is more than enough for Kongpob. He will not asking God for more, more than this. All he needed, it's just Arthit was beside him.

"Hm, what do you want for breakfast? Today I will serve you. Just say what you want to eat, and I will make it for you." Arthit said again.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Then ... I want to eat ... you."

Plaakk! 

Arthit hit Kongpob's head, "In this condition, you still get on my nerves, huh?" he sniffed. "It's still morning, Kongpob! Don't  switch on your pervert mode!" Arthit said jokingly.

Kongpob laughed weakly, "I'm just kidding P'Arthit. Besides, how can I do that if my body feels all numb like this?"

Arthit sighed. He never had the heart to seeing his boyfriend lying weakly like this. Moreover, it was all caused by his act. He became guilty even more.

"P'Arthit ... you doesn't go to work?"

"How can I work and leave you in this condition, Kongpob?"

Kongpob paused, then looked closely at his lover. "I'm sorry, P'Arthit. I have caused you a lot of trouble, huh?"

"Hey, Kongpob, say it, who am I to you? Huh?"