Chapter 40

#PITCHER

"Hey, you know, actually you don't need to take me home, Pitcher. I'm a man, not a woman." P'Dee, who was walking beside me, said curtly while frowning, when that night, I drove him back to his dorm after we had a dinner.

"Au, what's wrong if I want to take my boyfriend home, P'? Besides, P'Dee, our dorm is not too far anyway." I answered casually.

"Not too far? My dorm is at the easternmost tip. And your dorm is at the westernmost tip. How can you say it's not too far, kid?" He said.

I only let out a small laugh, "Never mind, I don't mind ..."

P'Dee glances at me sharply while laughing teasingly, "You stupid man!" He said. P'Dee suddenly slipped his fingers between my fingers, and held my hand tightly and swung it slowly.

I was a little surprised by his actions. Unusually, P'Dee took the initiative to do things like this to me first. At that time, I could only stare at him with astonishment, "P'Dee ... you hold my hand ..." I said in admiration.

"That's not a great thing," he said lightly.

I then tightened the grip of my hand to him. "You're so cute, P'." I say while whispering in his ear.

P'Dee looked at me, with blush in his white cheeks, "What are you talking about?"

"I mean, when you hold my hand like this, you look very cute."

"Hmh! You don't make sense, Pitcher!"

I smiled softly, "When I was with you, I never made sense, P'Dee."

"Enough, you kid!" He said. I just chuckled softly.

After walking for a few minutes, we finally arrived in front of P'Dee's Dorm. When we got there, we finally let go of our hands which had been still hooked, while putting a shy smile.

"Euh, I'm not offering you to come into my dorm, okay! It's better you go to your dorm now." Said P'Dee while put a small grin.

"Au, so mean. I still have to walk 15 minutes to get to my Dorm, P'. At least let me in for a moment and give me a drink,"

"Au, I'm not asking you to take me home anyway. You're the one who force me to walk with you,right? Just go home now, kid. I want to rest."

"P'Dee, wait," I held his hand. P'Dee looked at me while raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"What else?"

I grinned, "You're forgetting something, P'Dee."

"Forgetting? Forgetting what?"

"Goodbye kiss?"

P'Dee fell silent while giving me the glaring death, "Do you want me to kick your fucking butt?"

I shook my head quickly, "I want you to kiss my lips."

"PITCHER!!!" P'Dee snapped while blushing. "Ugghh!! Go home!" P'Dee pushed my body a little, then he went into his Dorm and closed the door tightly, leaving me who standing still while holding a laughter.

It's really fun to tease P'Dee. Because his face actually looks more adorable when he was angry like that. Well, although it is very difficult to make him change into a romantic person, but I know that he really loves me. Just like me who also loved him.

After giving up to be able to get a goodbye kiss, I finally walked away from P'Dee's dorm. But when I made three steps, suddenly I heard the door open again. And when I turned my body, suddenly P'Dee was stand in front of me. He grabbed my shoulders suddenly, tiptoeed slightly and kissed my lips quickly.