Chapter 8

#PITCHER

"Hm, N'Pitcher ... can I talk to you for a while?"

I was stunned for a moment, when P'Kongpob suddenly approached me and invited me to speak face-to-face with him. My feelings begin to feel uncomfortable. My friends began to look at me with a pity, as if I would actually die that day.

But frankly, that's not what makes me nervous.

Somehow, when P'Kongpob asked me to talk together, I got a feeling if P'Kongpob wanted to talk something about P'Oon to me.

"Emm ... what's wrong P'Kong? Am... I made a mistake again, P? "I asked a little nervously.

P'Kongpob smirked. "Oohh ... no ... no... it's not big problem. Just a light chat. Come on, follow me, N'Pitcher." P'Kongpob said while walking ahead of me.

P'Kongpob still walks in front of me without saying anything, while I just follow him from behind. My feelings are getting worse. Since last night, I can see a strange flash in P'Kongpob's eyes when he sees me. It's different from the way he looked at me all this time. Normally, I wouldn't be afraid of being faced with this head hazer. Because P'Kongpob wasn't a stiff and rough head hazer like any other head hazer. P'Kongpob is a friendly, but a firm head hazer.

But today was different.

I could feel there was a strange aura to him, which made me shudder a little.

P'Kongpob finally stopped behind the campus building. He stopped his pace, but didn't turn around. He put his hands into his red shirt's pouch and his feet tapped the ground in a regular rhythm. I don't know what thing that bother him at the moment, but by just looking at his back, I can feel there is strange aura around his body, like he could killing anybody right here right now.

"Pitcher ..." he said later.

I'm a little surprised. I think this is the first time, P'Kongpob call my name directly without 'Nong' in front of my name.

"Khrub ... P'..." I say stammered.

"I'll said it to the point to you, okay? And you ... answer my questions honestly." P'Kongpob said coldly.

"Khrub ..." I can only reply for a moment.

"Do you like P'Arthit?"

"..."

I'm sucked.

P'Kongpob's sentence this time makes me speechless. I was completely silent. My mouth clenched tight, unable to speak. I can't tell the truth, because I don't want to hurt anyone. And I also don't want to make P'Oon back away from me, if he knows I have feelings for him.

P'Kongpob then turned around. This time I really can feel his killing gaze. P'Kongpob wasn't like P'Kongpob I've known.

"Why are you silent? Answer my question, Pitcher."

"Sorry P', but I have no idea of what you means. Me and P'Oon are just childhood friends. I just think of him as my brother. Nothing more than that." I say, of course, telling a lie.

P'Kongpob stared at me with a horrible grin on his face. As if he was so ready to kill me that very right now. But I also didn't weaken in front of him. I turned back to him sharply without any hesitation, though deep in my heart, I feel very guilty.

I don't know why I feel guilty. Is loving someone is a big mistake?

"You say it like that, but your eyes keep saying the opposite." P'Kongpob said with more intimidating me.

My face tightens. I finally lowered my gaze and sighed slowly. I can hear that, P'Kongpob slams into a terrible laugh.

"All right, I know your answer, Pitcher. But this time, I want you to listen to me carefully. I don't want this problem to grow longer, and I don't want to hate you either. After all, you're still my junior that I'm supposed to be taking care," P'Kongpob paused. He then walked forward toward me. Very slowly tapped me on my shoulder several times, and whispered in my ear.