Chapter 14

#PITCHER

My body really feels crushed. Capture the Flag is really like a death for us. But I am thankful, my years could passed it well, even though I had to clash with the hazers.

Currently the tradition of 'tying the white rope' is being carried out on the field, to end all of our activities today. All of my friends marched enthusiastically in the field while waiting for their turn to be fitted with white rope by our hazers. Especially my female friends, they began to look tidy up themselves, to get ready to meet face to face with the handsome hazers.

They are really ridiculous. When the hazers scream in front of their faces, they will be scared and immediately run away. But when hazers are calm like this, they're going crazy for them.

But I don't care. What I care the most now is, I have to immediately meet P'Oon, because he definitely waits for me too. I immediately ran towards the tavern near the campus. But, like a bad luck, suddenly my legs, which had been dislocated the other day, started to hurt again.

Somehow this is always happens when I want to meet P'Oon. Like a mandatory tradition, before we both met. Like a sign, which I don't think is a good sign. The last time, I was hurt when I wanted to meet P'Oon, I had to accept the fact that P'Oon cared about me because he already considered me like his 'younger brother'. Of course, that is quite painful. And I don't know what will happen this time. But again, I don't care. I have to confirm everything tonight, or I will never have a chance at all.

I finally forced to walk until I got there. When I got there, I saw P'Oon was sitting with his 2 other friends at the tavern.

"P'Oon ..." I called him. P'Oon immediately looked at me with a big smile on his face and then walked toward me.

"Hey Na, how is it? Tired?" He asked.

"Ohoo ... I almost died, P'." I said

P'Oon laughed, "You're exaggerating! You still alive anyway! Hahaha ..." he said cheerfully. "Go inside, let me treat you a drink."

"Um ... I don't think so, P'Oon. Let's just talk here. I ... just want to say something to you for a while."

"Okay ... so what do you want to talk about?"

I sighed softly, "P'Oon ... I think ... I have found, what I want as my gift, because I managed to guess the most popular song in the world."

P'Oon smiled broadly. "Really? Good then. Tell me what you want. If I can, I'll give it to you."

I smiled thinly, "Hm. Then ... I want ..."

--00--

#KONGPOB

"What do you want to talk to me about, Pitcher?" I opened my voice, when Pitcher took me to a quieter place to talk.

Pitcher looked at me, smiling. "P'Kongpob ... You know, if I ... have a chance to ask something to P'Oon?"

I nodded, "Yes. About the song that you sing at Freshy Night, right?"

"Right," Pitcher nodded.

"Euh, then what?"

"I have already asking something to P'Oon. You're not curious, what I ask to him?"

I looked at Pitcher annoyed, "Hey, that's your business with P'Arthit. I don't care."

"Alright. That's better. Then, I'll go straight to the point. I asked P'Oon ... to give me the same chance as you, P'Kongpob."

I frowned, confused by what he meant. "Chance? What chance do you mean?"