Special Chapter : "Kongpob-Arthit"

Knock ... knock ... knock ...

"Come in..." Kongpob immediately opened the door which full with rocket's picture, when he heard a voice from inside that allowed him to come in.

"Not sleeping yet?" He asked.

The 8-year-old boy grinned at Kongpob while holding the PSP in his hand. "I will, Dad. Let me play for one more round." He said cheerfully.

Kongpob sighed while shaking his head again. His son is definitely full of energy. Even after school, he had been practicing soccer with his friends at school until the afternoon, and now it was 10 o'clock at night and he hadn't slept yet.

Kongpob then walk into his room and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Where's Papa? Already sleeping?" Petch asking.

"Yep. Today Papa work really hard, even in overtime. So he sleeps early."

The boy with bangs was just nodding at his Daddy's answer.

"Then Petch, why're you not sleeping? It's very late. Let's put down your PSP, and go to sleep. Tomorrow Uncle Mond, Uncle Victor and Max want to take you to the Zoo, right? You had to wake early." Said Kongpob.

Petch pouted his lips for a moment, because he still didn't want to part from his PSP. But Petch wasn't the type of dissident child, so he still obeyed his Daddy's order and immediately put his PSP down. After that, he immediately lay down on his blue bed.

Kongpob smiled proudly, "Smart boy." Kongpob then put a blanket to Petch's body and stroked his head with affection. "Do you need a night story?" Asked Kongpob again.

"Emm ..." Petch put up his thinking pose. "Do you have a good story, Dad?"

"What story do you wanna hear?" Kongpob asked back.

Petch then got back up and positioned himself sitting while leaning on the back of the bed. "Dad... Mommy...what kind of person is she?" Petch asked suddenly.

Kongpob was a little stunned by Petch's question. Petch already knew, that he was adopted son of Kongpob and Arthit, and he also knew, his biological parents had died. Kongpob and Arthit even deliberately put a picture of Cherry and Kang on the walls of Petch's room, from the first time they raised Petch. With the aim, so that Petch didn't forget his biological parents. But even so, so far he never asked questions like this about his parents. So Kongpob was quite surprised to hear that.

"Why you suddenly asking about your Mom?"

Petch just shrugged his shoulders, "I just want to know, Dad." He said lightly.

Kongpob smiled again. "Okay... So... now you want Daddy to tell you stories about mommy?" Petch nodded quickly with a happy face.

"Okay. Lie down. I'll tell you story about your mom. But promise, after that, you have to sleep."

Petch immediately laid his body back, then Kongpob joined him, sitting beside him, hugging and patting his head slowly.

"Mommy Cherry is... a good person. She is perfect, She is beautiful, cheerful, smart and also kind. Everyone was happy if they know her. Back then when I was in school, if I dont understand about my homework that given by my teacher, your mom will help me to solve it and I will definitely get an A+." Petch smiled, as he continued to listen to his Dad's story carefully. "And when she has you Petch, she really happy. Her life is more perfect. She loves you more than anything else in the world. She gives you all of his love and life. She always grant all of your wishes. Buy you a lot of toys, clothes, good food, it's all just for you. She works very hard everyday, just to make you happy." Said Kongpob.