Chapter 6

#ARTHIT

"Kongpob, what are you doing? Star and Moon Competition begin today, isn't it? Why are you lying down here?" I asking Kongpob, when I seeing him lying down on my bed and enjoying his seaweed chips.

"Hm. That's why, today I haven't class, haven't a cheer activity and haven't any meeting too, P'. I just want to spending my time with you today, P'. Can I? Come here P'." He waved his hand to me and smirking.

"Ai'Kongpob, at least, you have to come to the competition to supporting your junior. What they would be thinking if they didn't find their head hazer in this important competition? Go getting shower now! I'll take you to Campus."

"P'Arthit, are you really want me to go there? Really?"

"Of course, dummy! You're their head hazer, na! They need you."

"Au, I think, if I go now, it will bothering you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, because Pitcher would be there, maybe? Are you sure you're fine with it?"

I rolled my eyes. I take a clean towel in my couch and throw it in his face.

"I never have a business with those guy, Kongpob! Another thing, you know, I already believe in 'the prove' that you give to me for sure! Now, get up, getting shower and get ready! I'll take you there."

Kongpob laughing for a while, and walk in to my bathroom.

After getting ready, Kongpob and I goes to Campus directly to attending the Star and Moon competition. In fact, I really want to watch this competition, because I do miss the time when Freshy Day was held. But, what I miss the most is...

When Kongpob stood up on those stage and sing sincerely for me.

If I have a chance, I want to go back to those priceless time.

"Ai'Arthit!" Suddenly, I saw Knott waving his hand to me when he saw me and Kongpob coming. Knott standing in front of auditorium with my other friends, Prem, Bright and Toota.

"Au, Knott, Prem, Bright, Toota??"I'm a little bit suprised when I seeing my friends.

"Sawadee khrub..." Kongpob giving his wai to them.

"Sawadee N'Kong... Ohoo... N'Kongpob, long time no see. You're more handsome now. Hahaha..." Said Toota.

"Ai'Toot! Stop flirting with my boyfriend!"

"Au au au... such a protective wifey! Hmph!" Toota rolled his eyes and make the rest of us laughing hard.

"By the way, I don't know that all of you would be coming too."

Knott smirking, "Prem dragging all of us to coming here with him. He said, N'Wad told him to coming, but he doesn't want to coming alone. So, he dragging me and this assholes for his god damn sake! But, actually it's not bad. Another thing, we rarely seeing each other, and we all missed our college time, especially a 'Freshy Day' time. Right?"

"Ck, you're all such an assholes! You didn't even invite me to coming with you!"

Prem raised his eyebrows, "Au, Arthit, I don't inviting you because I surely know that your 0062 will drag you to coming here, and you wouldn't refuse it. Another thing, I still mad at you because you made a conspiracy with Wad! How dare you decieve me! Hey Arthit, take my words! I'll take a revenge to you!! Remember that!" Prem hissed.

We're laughing so hard. We're already know what's happen in that day when Wad carry out our planning to proving Prem's real feeling for him. Honestly, It's beyond my expectation. I don't think Wad would be hit a big success like that and making those bastard Prem crying hardly to prevent Wad to leaving him.