Chapter 5

#PREM

Honestly, today is bad-best day for me, because my work was finished more fast than I thought, so, I can go home earlier too. But my body is aching because sitting in front of my computer all day long, non-stop. I can't even grab my lunch because of my deadline.

I just want my bed so badly right now.

I'm walking to the elevator and coming down to the lobby. When I stepping out from the elevator, I'm a little bit suprised because I can see a long-hair man in engineering hazer's red uniform, sitting in the lobby with a magazine in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"Au, P'Prem," He turned his face to me and smiling widely. "Are you done?"

"Hm, you... what are you doing here, Wad? You aren't ditching your cheer activity, are you?"

"What are you talking about, P'? You know I never ditching the cheer activity. This week is Freshy Day week. So, we already cancelled all of cheer activity."

I'm nodding my head, understand. "Euh, so, what are you doing here?"

"Pick you up."

"Pick me up? Hey Wad, I went to my office by a car. You're coming here to pick me up and all, what the fuck are that for? You're not telling me either."

"Ah, sorry P'. I just wanna to suprised you. But... it seems like you're not happy seeing me here." He pouting.

I sigh, "What's wrong with you? You know that I would never think that way. I just... suprised when I seeing you here of sudden."

Wad curved a smile. A smile that always warming my heart.

"I'll take you home, P'Prem.."

"What about my car?"

"Just leave it here, P'. I'll take you to the office tomorrow morning, and you can bring your car home when you done working."

"But, Wad..."

"Please P'. Please... I beg you, don't refuse me this time. Okay?" Wad begging me as he grab my hand with his both hands. He held my hand tightly, and then he rub it and kiss it slowly.

"WAD, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??!" I snapped out at him because of his action.

Reflect, I pulled my hand hardly from his grip. Maybe too hard, because I can see Wad's body leaning forward and lost his balance and almost fall.

And suddenly, Wad's face turning in to serious mode again. His cute-childish face when he begging to me to go home with him, dissapear out of nowhere of sudden and change into his spooky and cold's face again, which is I hate it so much.

I know. I make a mistake again this time.

"Is it being in relationship with me embarassed you, P'Prem?" He ask in his husky voice, which is give me goosebumps with no reason.

"W-Wad... I don't mean to... I mean... I just..."

"It's okay, P'Prem. I understand. Then... I'll go home first. Because you can go home by yourself, I guess." Wad turning his body without looking at me and walked away.

But, before he walk too far from me, I grab his red uniform tightly and make him stop right away.

"Wait, Wad..." I said carefully.

"What now?"

"Y-You... said you will take me home, don't you?" I bend my head down and close my eyes tightly, afraid of hearing any rejection from him.